Popular on PrZen
- Indie DIY Artist Hits Top 10 of the Billboard Charts
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Video Finale
- New International Five Island Challenge for Runners
- Real Estate Agent Uses Target Marketing To Sale Clients Homes To Most Relevant Buyers For Premium Prices
- Star-Studded Presenters Scheduled for 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- Powerful True Story Production Norma's Sun, Seeks Executive & Equity Partnership/Distribution
- MappBio Announces Contract with BARDA for MBP091 as a pan-Marburg Medical Countermeasure
- The Pet Gal to Showcase Wedding Pet Attendant Services at Austin Bridal Extravaganza
- Merchants of Pleasure starts a partnership for Hong Kong with La Maison & Velier
It is one of the gems by antonomasia, of great value and extremely beautiful.
Fake Gemstones name has even become a way to designate a specifically bright shade of green, emerald green.
From the mineralogical point of view, the emerald is a variety of beryllium and aluminum. Its name derives from the Greek term ¨ smaragdos ¨, which means, obviously, "green stone".
This term was formerly used to indicate many other green stones, without referring specifically to the precious stone that we know.
The value of this gem is linked, above all, thanks to which jewelry of great value is made.
The Emerald crystallizes in the hexagonal system, in prismatic crystals of hexagonal contour. It has a typical green color, more or less dark, of a very particular tone, which distinguishes it from other stones of similar appearance. You can look for Ruby Online.
Physical-chemical properties of the emerald
The emerald belongs to the class of silicates , subclass cyclosilicates, and is constituted, if pure, by aluminum, beryllium and silicon and that's why Colombian Emeralds For Sale. The tetrahedra centered on silicon, as happens in all cyclosilicates, are joined by two vertices forming hexagonal rings.
The characteristic green color is due to the presence of small amounts of chromium in its crystal lattice. It often contains inclusions, which in the best quality specimens should not be visible to the naked eye.
The principle of precious stones
Man has known precious stones for at least 7000 years. The first ones were amethyst, amber, garnet, jade, lapis lazuli, emerald and turquoise. They were reserved for the wealthy classes and were a symbol of social status. With their insignia adorned with gems, the princes showed their wealth and with it their power.
Until the Modern Age, the Birthstone Colors by Month has been appreciated as amulets and talismans. They would protect against evil, preserve health, increase the power of princes and ensure the return of navigators. The gems were even valuable as medicines, powdered or as a means of contact.
The precious stones were ordered very soon according to the zodiacal signs, and from there arose the natal stones and the monthly stones. In more recent times, some states identify with the precious stones that can be found within their borders.
Also in the modern religions the Lindly Star Sapphire occupies a fixed place. The insignia of the High Priest of the Jews was adorned with four rows of precious stones. The gems also adorn the tiara and miter of the Pope and the bishops, as well as the monstrances, relics and icons of the Christian churches.
In our days, jewelry and ornaments have much more meaning than before, as personal satisfaction in the face of beauty and harmony.
But often, precious stones are devoid of all symbolism and aesthetic value and considered as mere investments of capital.
Latest on PrZen
- Numit Technologies LLC GSA Schedule Contract Holder #47QTCA19D00D8 Awarded June 10, 2019
- NAACP Theatre Awards Affirms Black Excellence In Theatre
- Sultry Jazz Singer Kathy Sanborn Releases Steamy-Hot Version of Dave Grusin's Three Days of the Condor
- Australia Stress Management Supplements Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 2.26%
- Axiros Open Device Management Chosen By Deutsche Telekom For Management Of The QIVICON Home Base Control Center
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Don't Get Ripped Off with High Card Processing Fees!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
- Sequoia invents Super-Turbidity methodology (Patent Pending)
- Ylopo Introduces RAIYA, AI Powered by Search Data
- South Florida Realtor Publicizes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- New Jersey Educator Honored With Mensa Foundation Distinguished Teacher Award
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform
- ACF Technologies appoints Frank Azimpour as Vice-President of Operations
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Feyzi Fatehi, on Lifetime Achievement Award