Popular on PrZen
- Cachet Financial Services Victim of Fraud, No Effect on Clients 241
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 236
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- How to survive summer's hair and skin challenges and have pale skin
- DuraFast Label Company Participating in Epson's $1,000 Mail-In Rebate on Epson TM-C7500 and Epson TM-C7500G Color Label Printers
- 4th Grader & Former Virginia Governor's Great-grandson Files Change.Org Petition Advocating for Himself and Other Children In Child-Custody Matters
- Spivey Hall Opens 2019-2020 Season With Celebration
- SWAT Environmental Announces Acquisition of Radon Specialists, Inc. Appoints David Daniels as National Director of Quality Assurance and Training
- ATL Cyber FinTech Global Challenge Coming to Atlanta September 17-18, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Announces New Partner and Private Equity Initiative
It is one of the gems by antonomasia, of great value and extremely beautiful.
Fake Gemstones name has even become a way to designate a specifically bright shade of green, emerald green.
From the mineralogical point of view, the emerald is a variety of beryllium and aluminum. Its name derives from the Greek term ¨ smaragdos ¨, which means, obviously, "green stone".
This term was formerly used to indicate many other green stones, without referring specifically to the precious stone that we know.
The value of this gem is linked, above all, thanks to which jewelry of great value is made.
The Emerald crystallizes in the hexagonal system, in prismatic crystals of hexagonal contour. It has a typical green color, more or less dark, of a very particular tone, which distinguishes it from other stones of similar appearance. You can look for Ruby Online.
Physical-chemical properties of the emerald
The emerald belongs to the class of silicates , subclass cyclosilicates, and is constituted, if pure, by aluminum, beryllium and silicon and that's why Colombian Emeralds For Sale. The tetrahedra centered on silicon, as happens in all cyclosilicates, are joined by two vertices forming hexagonal rings.
The characteristic green color is due to the presence of small amounts of chromium in its crystal lattice. It often contains inclusions, which in the best quality specimens should not be visible to the naked eye.
The principle of precious stones
Man has known precious stones for at least 7000 years. The first ones were amethyst, amber, garnet, jade, lapis lazuli, emerald and turquoise. They were reserved for the wealthy classes and were a symbol of social status. With their insignia adorned with gems, the princes showed their wealth and with it their power.
Until the Modern Age, the Birthstone Colors by Month has been appreciated as amulets and talismans. They would protect against evil, preserve health, increase the power of princes and ensure the return of navigators. The gems were even valuable as medicines, powdered or as a means of contact.
The precious stones were ordered very soon according to the zodiacal signs, and from there arose the natal stones and the monthly stones. In more recent times, some states identify with the precious stones that can be found within their borders.
Also in the modern religions the Lindly Star Sapphire occupies a fixed place. The insignia of the High Priest of the Jews was adorned with four rows of precious stones. The gems also adorn the tiara and miter of the Pope and the bishops, as well as the monstrances, relics and icons of the Christian churches.
In our days, jewelry and ornaments have much more meaning than before, as personal satisfaction in the face of beauty and harmony.
But often, precious stones are devoid of all symbolism and aesthetic value and considered as mere investments of capital.
Latest on PrZen
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- National Event for Singles Launches
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified Dual-Light Rechargeable LED Lanterns
- Autumn in Japan's Ashikaga & Tatebayashi Areas
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Telemedicine in Spanish will initially enter the The United States via the state of Michigan
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- A Cosmic Legacy: From Earth to the Stars - Author Publication Anniversary!