Popular on PrZen
- Law Office of Swick & Shapiro: DHS not following OPM procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
- Selling To Millennials with Raymond Reggie
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform™
- Vitargo is selected official sports drink for rehydration, refueling and recovery supporting the 11th Annual World MMA Awards
- WhiteHaven Capital Continues Phoenix Portfolio Expansion Through Acquisition of 164-Unit Ridgepoint Apartments
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
NRS PAY works with all major credit and debit cards and with mobile payment solutions such as Apple Pay and Android Pay. There is no application fee and no long term contracts are necessary. Best of all, equipment is free with a terminal assurance program. For users of the NRS POS+, NRS PAY seamlessly integrates into the system. NRS PAY can be used for online transactions as well.
"NRS PAY provides retail store owners - including bodegas, virtual stores, liquor and tobacco merchants - with a better way to process credit cards and other forms of payment. With a high-tech reader, free set-up, and low 2.49% plus ten cents transaction swipe card rate, many store store owners can save over $1,000 a year just by switching to NRS PAY," said Elie Y. Katz, founder, president and CEO of NRS.
Credit card processing fees have been skyrocketing recently. NRS COO, Eli Korn, recently observed local bodegas paying over 30% to greedy processing firms. Because of its relationship with thousands of small businesses, NRS promised to fix these wrongdoings and offer an affordable payment processing system of its own which puts merchants first. NRS PAY fees are negotiated on a store by store basis to ensure each business receives an affordable rate and funds are refunded within 24 hours.
Aside from low processing fees, NRS PAY offers:
- A cash discount program.
- 24/7 customer support.
- A statement analysis team.
- Live currency conversion (for high tourist areas).
NRS PAY is PCI compliant ensuring all transactions are safe and secure. To find out more about the NRS PAY, NRS, and its POS system visit our website at https://nrsplus.com/credit-card/ or call us at 833-289-2767.
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform and merchant services for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The point of sale platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, integration with Boss Revolution® communication and payment services, and integration with the BR Club loyalty program. Optional NRS PAY credit card processing can be integrated seamlessly with the POS. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS PAY is a service of National Retail Solutions. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Elie Y. Katz
President & CEO
National Retail Solutions
520 Broad Street,
Newark, NJ 07102
Latest on PrZen
- Isla Mujeres Whale Shark Festival Schedule 2019
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Doug Baruchin of Island Trauma Services, Inc. Earns Accredited ACAC Certification
- Soreide Law Group files a FINRA Arbitration for Florida Investors in GBP Automotive Portfolio, GPB Waste Management, GPB Holdings II & III
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Artisan Noodle Restaurant TATSUKI Celebrates its Grand Opening in San Diego August 1st
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- The Global Glow: The founder behind beauty powerhouse MineTan is taking over the self tan industry