Popular on PrZen
- Husband and Wife Team Pitch Shark Tank Investors on their #Instaworthy Dog-Friendly Company 219
- Redwood Group International - Revival Potential 170
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot 103
- SmartPads Prefab Homes Gain Traction Throughout Colorado
- Local Plant Festival celebrates 25 years
- Apollo Brands LLC Announces Five Advisory Board Members
- PaperFin Creates Innovative Method to Print Fish
- Reinstatement of Qest Corp (InterActive Leisure Systems)
- Pixodust Games Announces The Release of Their Latest Mobile Game: Rocket Star Idle Tycoon
- Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
NRS PAY works with all major credit and debit cards and with mobile payment solutions such as Apple Pay and Android Pay. There is no application fee and no long term contracts are necessary. Best of all, equipment is free with a terminal assurance program. For users of the NRS POS+, NRS PAY seamlessly integrates into the system. NRS PAY can be used for online transactions as well.
"NRS PAY provides retail store owners - including bodegas, virtual stores, liquor and tobacco merchants - with a better way to process credit cards and other forms of payment. With a high-tech reader, free set-up, and low 2.49% plus ten cents transaction swipe card rate, many store store owners can save over $1,000 a year just by switching to NRS PAY," said Elie Y. Katz, founder, president and CEO of NRS.
Credit card processing fees have been skyrocketing recently. NRS COO, Eli Korn, recently observed local bodegas paying over 30% to greedy processing firms. Because of its relationship with thousands of small businesses, NRS promised to fix these wrongdoings and offer an affordable payment processing system of its own which puts merchants first. NRS PAY fees are negotiated on a store by store basis to ensure each business receives an affordable rate and funds are refunded within 24 hours.
Aside from low processing fees, NRS PAY offers:
- A cash discount program.
- 24/7 customer support.
- A statement analysis team.
- Live currency conversion (for high tourist areas).
NRS PAY is PCI compliant ensuring all transactions are safe and secure. To find out more about the NRS PAY, NRS, and its POS system visit our website at https://nrsplus.com/credit-card/ or call us at 833-289-2767.
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform and merchant services for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The point of sale platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, integration with Boss Revolution® communication and payment services, and integration with the BR Club loyalty program. Optional NRS PAY credit card processing can be integrated seamlessly with the POS. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS PAY is a service of National Retail Solutions. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Elie Y. Katz
President & CEO
National Retail Solutions
520 Broad Street,
Newark, NJ 07102
Latest on PrZen
- Scott Cooper Miami Announces Scholarship Winners
- The Chatman Women's Foundation Gives Financial Support to Local Women
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- Newest Digital Media Solutions Office Named Top Workplace In San Diego
- Serpmart Digital Marketing, Wholesale Web Design and Digital Marketing Services For Businesses That Want Growth
- Hurdle Realty Celebrates Half a Century of Bringing Home the American Dream
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 Reinvents IT industry
- BiKi.com Launches BiKi Mining Pool With Highest Annualized Returns of 20%
- South Coast Improvement, Co. Wins Renovation Project at Deaconess Abundant Life Communities
- PearlFection Dentistry invests in state of the art Cone Beam CT scanner (3D imaging), Panoramic X-ray System, and Cephalometric X-ray system
- Catch the Latest NFL News and NBA News at Multisportsnet.com
- Bob Holz to Release New Album with Rolling Stones Bassist Darryl Jones
- Competitive Financial Solutions for Business Development
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Promote Long-Time Employee KayLyn Romeo
- BTI Moves on to New Look Website
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- Kryptonite to Hackers. Simple Ways to Prevent Hack Attacks
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens New Urgent Care Clinic in Tucker, GA
- Process Technology Wins Respected Fast Track 50 Award!