Popular on PrZen
- Rodrigo Silva Award Winning Multimedia Artist Creator Of The Franchise Rose Dollz Reveals His New Cartoon Characters
- Black Female Doctor Led Hair Care Brand GIRL+HAIR To Launch In Target
- Blockchain Advocacy Coalition Presents Innovations in Blockchain to California Regulators
- Forrester Names 360insights a Channel Technology Leader
- New Hip-Hop Single Creates a Popular Internet Trend called the #AkashChallenge
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grants Pass, Oregon Opens
- Deer Hollow Recovery & Wellness creates one less treatment barrier by going InNetwork with First Health
- Ultius Announces the Release of a New AI Chatbot (ALISA)
- Statues of Equality is Set to Launch in New York City
- One Park Financial Named One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Honored by Entrepreneur Mag for Innovation, Success & Community
Richard Frost, CEO and Founder at Frost Solutions said, "We are delighted to introduce CySure's Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) to our offering. Our vision is to provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies and VOSO fits perfectly into this category. With new threats appearing daily cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex, yet many SMEs don't have the bandwidth to take the trend seriously. VOSO is cost effective and easy to use, it's an exciting opportunity and there is a gap in the South African market for a cyber security solution of this nature."
The South African government conducted a Cybersecurity Readiness Survey in 2017, in order to establish a baseline of the current security status in different sectors in the country.Key findings showed that only 28% of organisations had a Chief Information Security Officer. The survey also revealed that the top three challenges facing organisations in South Africa with regard to cybersecurity were insufficient skills (57%), lack of in-house skills (49%) and the lack of awareness (39%). The survey also found that for most organisations surveyed, employees posed a bigger threat than criminals from outside the organisation. Yet, when it came to the level of security awareness training, only 27% of organisations offered beginner training.
CySure's simple-to-use, web-based Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) incorporates a comprehensive range of features such as remote monitoring and secure configuration of all networked devices, asset mapping, vulnerability scanning and patching, dashboards to display compliance progress against selected standards, as well as online security training videos for continual staff training. VOSO reduces the requirement for expensive in-house cyber security consultants or compliance officers, mitigates the risk of law suits and regulatory fines and ensures employees are trained regularly and kept informed of the latest cyber security updates.
Joe Collinwood, Chief Executive Officer of CySure concluded, "By underestimating the true impact of a cyber attack, small businesses are putting themselves at significant financial and commercial risk. Managing risk from inside the organisation is vital and relies upon the application of a consistent set of policies and processes, backed up by continual employee training. By utilising VOSO which incorporates leading cyber security standards, SMEs can benefit from the expertise of online cyber security consultants at a fraction of the cost, enabling them to create robust, best-practice policies to help keep their organisations safe."
For more information on CySure and its full suite of services, visit www.cysure.net
For more information about Frost Solutions, visit http://www.frostsolutions.co.za
About Frost Solutions
Frost Solutions was founded by Richard Frost in January of 2018, the company was born to service home office and small businesses to start with and as time passes to grow into a business that could service enterprise clients.
Our mission is to deliver products and services to the market that are cost effective, easy to use and keep our clients happy and coming back for more. Customer satisfaction and perceived value adds are a key driver in our business. Taking the headache out of IT and making it fun and practical is a goal of the company.
Based out of Fourways, Johannesburg, Frost Solutions provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Filed Under: Cyber Security
Latest on PrZen
- SVBC and Huobi Join Forces for A Special Meet-Up to Announce the Official Launch of Huobi EOS
- New Production Company Attending The Sundance Film Festival, Highlights Inclusion & Diversity, Exposing Racism in Entertainment Industry
- Keep your cyber security in check – 4 reasons to get certified from CySure
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust goes live with eObservations using Tap & Go technology from Imprivata
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Tagrail Releases New Version of Their Digital Retail Platform at NADA in San Francisco
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Australian Media Personality Nina Conti Captures 2019 To Secure Inspirational Autobiography And Tragic Life Story In Tell All Book …
- Total Amount of Recycled Rubber Used in Installations of Porous Pave Topped 13 Million Pounds
- Statues of Equality is Set to Launch in New York City
- Kaydence Pharma: Successful completion of Pre-IND meeting with FDA
- Check Point and Cympire Execute Cyber Training Agreement
- Graphene Technology to Deice Aircraft Enters $1.30 Billion Deicing Market: Time Saving, More Efficient & Less Toxic
- 5 Steps to supercharge your customer service with contextual intelligence
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Castles Technology & Charge Anywhere Partner to Deliver Fully-Integrated Android Payment Terminal Solution to ISOs and Their Merchants