Popular on PrZen
- Unprecedented continuing medical education on ME/CFS brings relief to doctors and patients alike 189
- OFFICIAL NOMINEES for the 6th Annual Reality TV Awards Announced! 115
- Blockchain Advocacy Coalition Sponsors Bill to Allow Virtual Currency Payments for California Cannabis Taxes
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- 5SI Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Bay Parkway, Brooklyn Grand Opening, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
- Libel Notice Served on Reliq Health Technologies, Lisa Crossley and Eugene Beukman
- Blue Valley High Junior Wins First Place in ESU Kansas City's 35th Annual Shakespeare Competition
Richard Frost, CEO and Founder at Frost Solutions said, "We are delighted to introduce CySure's Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) to our offering. Our vision is to provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies and VOSO fits perfectly into this category. With new threats appearing daily cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex, yet many SMEs don't have the bandwidth to take the trend seriously. VOSO is cost effective and easy to use, it's an exciting opportunity and there is a gap in the South African market for a cyber security solution of this nature."
The South African government conducted a Cybersecurity Readiness Survey in 2017, in order to establish a baseline of the current security status in different sectors in the country.Key findings showed that only 28% of organisations had a Chief Information Security Officer. The survey also revealed that the top three challenges facing organisations in South Africa with regard to cybersecurity were insufficient skills (57%), lack of in-house skills (49%) and the lack of awareness (39%). The survey also found that for most organisations surveyed, employees posed a bigger threat than criminals from outside the organisation. Yet, when it came to the level of security awareness training, only 27% of organisations offered beginner training.
CySure's simple-to-use, web-based Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) incorporates a comprehensive range of features such as remote monitoring and secure configuration of all networked devices, asset mapping, vulnerability scanning and patching, dashboards to display compliance progress against selected standards, as well as online security training videos for continual staff training. VOSO reduces the requirement for expensive in-house cyber security consultants or compliance officers, mitigates the risk of law suits and regulatory fines and ensures employees are trained regularly and kept informed of the latest cyber security updates.
Joe Collinwood, Chief Executive Officer of CySure concluded, "By underestimating the true impact of a cyber attack, small businesses are putting themselves at significant financial and commercial risk. Managing risk from inside the organisation is vital and relies upon the application of a consistent set of policies and processes, backed up by continual employee training. By utilising VOSO which incorporates leading cyber security standards, SMEs can benefit from the expertise of online cyber security consultants at a fraction of the cost, enabling them to create robust, best-practice policies to help keep their organisations safe."
For more information on CySure and its full suite of services, visit www.cysure.net
For more information about Frost Solutions, visit http://www.frostsolutions.co.za
About Frost Solutions
Frost Solutions was founded by Richard Frost in January of 2018, the company was born to service home office and small businesses to start with and as time passes to grow into a business that could service enterprise clients.
Our mission is to deliver products and services to the market that are cost effective, easy to use and keep our clients happy and coming back for more. Customer satisfaction and perceived value adds are a key driver in our business. Taking the headache out of IT and making it fun and practical is a goal of the company.
Based out of Fourways, Johannesburg, Frost Solutions provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Filed Under: Cyber Security
Latest on PrZen
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- Martin F Garcia encouraging the youth to connect with the USSSA and showcase their talent
- Factors to be noted when seeking an essay help
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Infamous 'Liberty Dollar' Is Back
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019
- Youngraceful Announces the Release of Their Pre-bonded Hair Extensions
- TheVentureCity brings Google Launchpad to Miami
- Three Not-To-Miss Spring Festivals in and Around Tokyo, Japan
- Companies Utilizing Diversity and Inclusion Training 72% More Likely to Report Financial Growth
- Stojo Announces Additional Color Releases and Retail Launches in Q1 2019
- Martin F Garcia of Wauconda Wants to Connect More People to the USSSA
- Rooter-Man Selected a Top 100 Franchise for 2019 by Franchise Gator
- New Low-Height, Low-Frequency Vibration Isolation Platform Adapts to Space Constraints in Critical Micro- and Nano-Microscopy
- Yokohama: Positioning Itself as Japan's Premier Seaport Destination
- Dealer Teamwork Welcomes One of the Top Tech Leaders in the Country to their Team
- The 2019 Women of Achievement Awards to Honor 25 Distinguished Women and 1 Exceptional Young Woman