Popular on PrZen
- 32nd Annual Technology Summit & Tradeshow Features Technology Innovators
- Chris Jaiden Releases New Acoustic Rock Single, 'No Worries'
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- PrimaryOne Health Passes Patient Access Milestone with QueueDr
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Marianne's Momentum: New Poll Places Marianne Williamson Among Top 10 Presidential Candidates, Securing her place on the 2020 DNC Debate Stage
- DMS Completes Mission To Race Across Florida And Raise $50,000 For Gary Sinise Foundation
Richard Frost, CEO and Founder at Frost Solutions said, "We are delighted to introduce CySure's Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) to our offering. Our vision is to provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies and VOSO fits perfectly into this category. With new threats appearing daily cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex, yet many SMEs don't have the bandwidth to take the trend seriously. VOSO is cost effective and easy to use, it's an exciting opportunity and there is a gap in the South African market for a cyber security solution of this nature."
The South African government conducted a Cybersecurity Readiness Survey in 2017, in order to establish a baseline of the current security status in different sectors in the country.Key findings showed that only 28% of organisations had a Chief Information Security Officer. The survey also revealed that the top three challenges facing organisations in South Africa with regard to cybersecurity were insufficient skills (57%), lack of in-house skills (49%) and the lack of awareness (39%). The survey also found that for most organisations surveyed, employees posed a bigger threat than criminals from outside the organisation. Yet, when it came to the level of security awareness training, only 27% of organisations offered beginner training.
CySure's simple-to-use, web-based Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) incorporates a comprehensive range of features such as remote monitoring and secure configuration of all networked devices, asset mapping, vulnerability scanning and patching, dashboards to display compliance progress against selected standards, as well as online security training videos for continual staff training. VOSO reduces the requirement for expensive in-house cyber security consultants or compliance officers, mitigates the risk of law suits and regulatory fines and ensures employees are trained regularly and kept informed of the latest cyber security updates.
Joe Collinwood, Chief Executive Officer of CySure concluded, "By underestimating the true impact of a cyber attack, small businesses are putting themselves at significant financial and commercial risk. Managing risk from inside the organisation is vital and relies upon the application of a consistent set of policies and processes, backed up by continual employee training. By utilising VOSO which incorporates leading cyber security standards, SMEs can benefit from the expertise of online cyber security consultants at a fraction of the cost, enabling them to create robust, best-practice policies to help keep their organisations safe."
For more information on CySure and its full suite of services, visit www.cysure.net
For more information about Frost Solutions, visit http://www.frostsolutions.co.za
About Frost Solutions
Frost Solutions was founded by Richard Frost in January of 2018, the company was born to service home office and small businesses to start with and as time passes to grow into a business that could service enterprise clients.
Our mission is to deliver products and services to the market that are cost effective, easy to use and keep our clients happy and coming back for more. Customer satisfaction and perceived value adds are a key driver in our business. Taking the headache out of IT and making it fun and practical is a goal of the company.
Based out of Fourways, Johannesburg, Frost Solutions provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- CNet Training Launches the First Government Funded Apprenticeship for Network Cable Installation
- Fast-Growing BiKi.com Secures Investments from Genesis and FBG Capital
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- Sugarman Auction announces Auction of "Father Knows Best" items
- Music Fans found a new tool to get closer to their idols
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named 2019 E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Francis Bacon Makes Comeback as Shakespeare Authorship Candidate
- Charles Nowicki of World Wide Land Transfer, Inc. Elected PLTA President
- 90 Days to a Glass Half Full Lifestyle Book by Chris Edwards Napa Available on Amazon
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars Postpones their 88th Star Ceremony for Make-A-Wish Creator Frank Shankwitz
- Going with the flow: Kraft-Sussman brings new eco-friendly cremation option to Nevada viewed as gentler on the deceased
- Heilind Asia Pacific Expanded the Product Line withHirose
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- Heilind AsiaWill Exhibit at Hall98 Booth 8C50 in NEPCON Thailand 2019