Popular on PrZen
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Law Office of Swick & Shapiro: DHS not following OPM procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Selling To Millennials with Raymond Reggie
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
The CNCI® Apprenticeship has been put together as the result of a close collaboration between major companies from the network cabling sector. It recognises network cable installation as a role and provides industry approved certification which standardises technical education for network cable installers. CNet is committed to the network cable installation sector and is looking to encourage more people to join the sector and inspire future career goals.
The Apprenticeship is available to all across England and Wales, the apprentice will benefit from on and off-the-job training and activities such as mentoring, shadowing, internal training and specialist external education programs. The Apprenticeship will take between 12-15 months to complete.
Apprentices must pass a practical assessment and professional discussion to successfully complete the CNCI® Apprenticeship, which ensures that the learner is fully competent and ready to work independently within the industry. With a team of professionally trained and CNCI® certified individuals, the risks to businesses are significantly reduced, and organisations can feel confident that their staff are competent to meet today's industry demands.
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship, learners will be able to confidently install, test and certify copper and fibre optic cable installation across a variety of environments, working to the correct standards and best practices. Learners will also be taught how to install with confidence and competency Smart Building technology including wireless access devices, CCTV cameras, door access controls and biometric security systems.
Apprentices also experience a wide variety of workspaces including potentially hazardous areas such as building sites, railways and highways. They will also be taught how to interpret detailed project plans to construct and fix network equipment cabinets, prepare cable pathways, and install cable support and containment systems.
The Apprenticeship is hugely beneficial as not only does it teach highly technical industry skills, but the learner will also gain a large variety of transferable skills that are valuable across any career going forward. This includes time-keeping, communication and organisation, customer service as well as how to participate in a variety of work environments, learning how to prioritise projects, work with a variety of people and to take responsibility and ownership of work.
The opportunities for career progression within the network cable sector are strong. Being CNCI® certified opens opportunities to venture into more specific areas of technology or other specialist areas. Individuals may choose to expand their knowledge and skills into wireless or more integrated technology installation, or progress to become a site manager or sought-after network infrastructure designer or enter the essential data centre sector as a technician.
Andrew Stevens, CNet Training's CEO adds, "The network cable infrastructure sector is beset with significant skills shortages. The Certified Network Cable Installer (CNCI®) Apprenticeship has been long awaited and is a significant event within the sector. The CNet team has worked incredibly hard to get this off the ground and approved. It's a massive step forward in the sector and I hope by offering this 'Apprenticeship in a Box' concept it will motivate companies looking for new junior recruits to train as everything is ready for the learners to just get going and start learning straight away. The Apprenticeship will inspire a generation and encourage them into the sector by offering a career opportunity following school education. A benefit of the Apprenticeship is that it will ensure that all learners are trained, educated and certified properly from day one and therefore gives them a great starting point to a great career in the sector."
For more information on CNet Training's programs, please go to https://www.cnet-training.com/cnciapprenticeship/ or call 01284 767100
Fornham St Genevieve, Suffolk
IP28 6TS United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1284 767100
Latest on PrZen
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- IRS Commissioner to Address National Tax Pro Group
- Share Internet Data Ltd (SID) Expands its Mobile Network to include the Unbanked with its LDJ Digital app
- Social Justice Activist and Veteran Radio Host Mark Thompson Launches New Daily Show and Podcast with DNR Studios and DCP Entertainment
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Personal Care Packaging Market Future Strategies And Volume Outlook 2019-2028
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations