Popular on PrZen
- Chat Sports to Broadcast Red River Celebrity Softball Game For 2nd Straight Year 717
- ManageAssist, Inc. Achieves Accreditation to issue the IACET CEU 716
- JUST RELEASED...CHRIS JASPER reinvents his ISLEY BROTHERS Classic "For The Love Of You" 180
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock 107
- 70 Iconic Landmarks Across The Globe Will Light In Teal, Pink And Green To Raise Awareness For Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer In October
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Intalytics to Exhibit at the 2019 Restaurant Finance and Development Conference (RFDC) in Las Vegas
The CNCI® Apprenticeship has been put together as the result of a close collaboration between major companies from the network cabling sector. It recognises network cable installation as a role and provides industry approved certification which standardises technical education for network cable installers. CNet is committed to the network cable installation sector and is looking to encourage more people to join the sector and inspire future career goals.
The Apprenticeship is available to all across England and Wales, the apprentice will benefit from on and off-the-job training and activities such as mentoring, shadowing, internal training and specialist external education programs. The Apprenticeship will take between 12-15 months to complete.
Apprentices must pass a practical assessment and professional discussion to successfully complete the CNCI® Apprenticeship, which ensures that the learner is fully competent and ready to work independently within the industry. With a team of professionally trained and CNCI® certified individuals, the risks to businesses are significantly reduced, and organisations can feel confident that their staff are competent to meet today's industry demands.
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship, learners will be able to confidently install, test and certify copper and fibre optic cable installation across a variety of environments, working to the correct standards and best practices. Learners will also be taught how to install with confidence and competency Smart Building technology including wireless access devices, CCTV cameras, door access controls and biometric security systems.
Apprentices also experience a wide variety of workspaces including potentially hazardous areas such as building sites, railways and highways. They will also be taught how to interpret detailed project plans to construct and fix network equipment cabinets, prepare cable pathways, and install cable support and containment systems.
The Apprenticeship is hugely beneficial as not only does it teach highly technical industry skills, but the learner will also gain a large variety of transferable skills that are valuable across any career going forward. This includes time-keeping, communication and organisation, customer service as well as how to participate in a variety of work environments, learning how to prioritise projects, work with a variety of people and to take responsibility and ownership of work.
The opportunities for career progression within the network cable sector are strong. Being CNCI® certified opens opportunities to venture into more specific areas of technology or other specialist areas. Individuals may choose to expand their knowledge and skills into wireless or more integrated technology installation, or progress to become a site manager or sought-after network infrastructure designer or enter the essential data centre sector as a technician.
Andrew Stevens, CNet Training's CEO adds, "The network cable infrastructure sector is beset with significant skills shortages. The Certified Network Cable Installer (CNCI®) Apprenticeship has been long awaited and is a significant event within the sector. The CNet team has worked incredibly hard to get this off the ground and approved. It's a massive step forward in the sector and I hope by offering this 'Apprenticeship in a Box' concept it will motivate companies looking for new junior recruits to train as everything is ready for the learners to just get going and start learning straight away. The Apprenticeship will inspire a generation and encourage them into the sector by offering a career opportunity following school education. A benefit of the Apprenticeship is that it will ensure that all learners are trained, educated and certified properly from day one and therefore gives them a great starting point to a great career in the sector."
For more information on CNet Training's programs, please go to https://www.cnet-training.com/cnciapprenticeship/ or call 01284 767100
Fornham St Genevieve, Suffolk
IP28 6TS United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1284 767100
Latest on PrZen
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- BiKi.com Ramps Up on Globalization at Devcon Osaka and Blockchain Life Moscow
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Maximizing Your Real Estate Investment by Selling in a Hot Market - Free Home Sellers Workshop
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR
- Beaumont Area Company Bundles Home Inspection and Termite Inspection
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs
- Pet Professional Guild British Isles to Offer Credentialing as Free Membership Benefit in Quest for Higher Levels of Professionalism
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia