Popular on PrZen
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS 112
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel to Open April 7, 2020
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
Brand new for CCCExpo, CirrusTranslate provides the option for customers to select the language of their choice and hear on-the-fly translation which replicates having a human translator on the call. Software-based translation, available 24/7 with no need to book in advance, is more cost effective than having a team of human translators, and provides businesses the ideal way to expand into overseas markets while keeping costs low. The new service is launched with 15 languages initially, which include Russian, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin and a wide range of European languages. New languages can be added by arrangement.
Cirrus CAI manages text-based conversations, whether on webchat, text, messenger or WhatsApp. A Digital Assistant, rather than a chatbot, Cirrus CAI automates straightforward customer service and sales conversations, freeing up agents to concentrate on more complex or emotional conversations. Unlike traditional chatbots, the service offered by Cirrus is delivered with a library of typical responses (if x then y), which significantly speeds up time to value as it removes the onerous task of mapping out all likely responses, and the continuous monitoring by a business analyst typically required for chatbots. Cirrus CAI is available with a range of personas, with a tone of voice developed for different vertical market sectors.
Cirrus CAI enables contact centres to offer 24/7 support to customers, and can increase sales. In addition, Cirrus CAI can be used to filter calls, so that they are passed to the most appropriate agent, or team of agents for a more effective response.
In keeping with Cirrus' omni-channel pedigree, WhatsApp integration is now available, providing customers with even more channel choices.
Jason Roos, CEO of Cirrus Response commented; "At Cirrus we are passionate about providing the very latest enabling technology to contact centres to help them better manage the customer experience, improve the working lives of their agents, increase productivity and, ultimately, build and expand their businesses. As an agile company we aim to harness the very latest technology, pushing the boundaries of the traditional contact centre, to develop usable and engaging solutions that delight customers and that agents enjoy using."
Jason Roos, will be presenting Familiarity breeds loyalty. A local language for a global business, at Call and Contact Centre Expo on the Wednesday 27 March at 11.45am.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- Award-Winning VFX Provider FuseFX Expands with New Atlanta Location
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful
- ChainUP's Independent Financial Derivatives Brand EXUP Launches ETF System Solution
- Chris Comet and The Tribe Releases a Fantastic String of Music Titled 'Here Comes the Sun Again'
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- Codeasy Releases Advanced Online Course to Learn C# Programming
- SAM9000 AI Project Management App adds Document and Email Management, now available in full release
- International SMS API Service by SMS-Smart
- BiKi.com Announces Electroneum Listing with 6 Million ETN Giveaway
- Symplast Welcomes Former AtlasKPI Executive Randy Torban as Head of New Practice Analysis Department
- Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive Joins CEO Coaching International
- First Connecticut Office Building Tokenized
- National Retail Solutions (NRS) and City Harvest are Partnering to Help NYC Businesses Grow!
- Telliant Systems Expands Digital Software Technology Outreach with Sponsorship at The TAG Summit in Atlanta
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Customer Scout Automotive SEO Receives "Highest Rated" DrivingSales Award
- IAOP Releases the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100
- BiKi.com Launches BiKi Community Global Manager Recruitment Program