Popular on PrZen
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Law Office of Swick & Shapiro: DHS not following OPM procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Company's Short Films Are Helping Non-Profits Raise Support
- Selling To Millennials with Raymond Reggie
- Music Rewards-FIX is making its mark in the industry
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Eagle Pen Company Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Product Launch
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
Brand new for CCCExpo, CirrusTranslate provides the option for customers to select the language of their choice and hear on-the-fly translation which replicates having a human translator on the call. Software-based translation, available 24/7 with no need to book in advance, is more cost effective than having a team of human translators, and provides businesses the ideal way to expand into overseas markets while keeping costs low. The new service is launched with 15 languages initially, which include Russian, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin and a wide range of European languages. New languages can be added by arrangement.
Cirrus CAI manages text-based conversations, whether on webchat, text, messenger or WhatsApp. A Digital Assistant, rather than a chatbot, Cirrus CAI automates straightforward customer service and sales conversations, freeing up agents to concentrate on more complex or emotional conversations. Unlike traditional chatbots, the service offered by Cirrus is delivered with a library of typical responses (if x then y), which significantly speeds up time to value as it removes the onerous task of mapping out all likely responses, and the continuous monitoring by a business analyst typically required for chatbots. Cirrus CAI is available with a range of personas, with a tone of voice developed for different vertical market sectors.
Cirrus CAI enables contact centres to offer 24/7 support to customers, and can increase sales. In addition, Cirrus CAI can be used to filter calls, so that they are passed to the most appropriate agent, or team of agents for a more effective response.
In keeping with Cirrus' omni-channel pedigree, WhatsApp integration is now available, providing customers with even more channel choices.
Jason Roos, CEO of Cirrus Response commented; "At Cirrus we are passionate about providing the very latest enabling technology to contact centres to help them better manage the customer experience, improve the working lives of their agents, increase productivity and, ultimately, build and expand their businesses. As an agile company we aim to harness the very latest technology, pushing the boundaries of the traditional contact centre, to develop usable and engaging solutions that delight customers and that agents enjoy using."
Jason Roos, will be presenting Familiarity breeds loyalty. A local language for a global business, at Call and Contact Centre Expo on the Wednesday 27 March at 11.45am.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Personal Care Packaging Market Future Strategies And Volume Outlook 2019-2028
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations
- Nevada Business Magazine Names Nine Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Legal Elite List
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Introduces Fully Equipped Migraine Center
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
- Karting Miami at Dezerland Park Opens; First Indoor, Air Conditioned, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida
- 83rd Annual Garden State Cat Expo and Show