Popular on PrZen
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
- Founded by Elite Team of Special Operation Marine Raiders, The Helmand Valley Growers Company Announces Launch
- Gameplex.gg - A New Home to the Latest eSports News
- Tejjy Inc. Empowering Design & Construction for Healthcare with BIM Prefabrication
- 1.800MD Offers 90-Day Telemedicine Option during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Industry Leader Grand Canyon Gas Logs Manufactures Largest Log Set in the USA
- Swiss Dating Coach Trea Tijmens to Open Another Master the Art of Virtual Dating Program
EXUP is committed to providing customers with secure, stable and efficient blockchain financial derivatives services. Its highly stable and reliable matching engine has been created to [em]power the financial ecosystem on blockchain, through a distributed system architecture based on microservices. The platform promises low costs and high levels of efficiency, thereby allowing customers to allocate more resources and focus on business operations. At present, the team has provided financial derivatives technology services to more than 60 enterprises in more than 10 countries and regions around the world.
The core team of EXUP has a strong and long fintech background, having independently developed the E-Trading System and the industry's exclusive industrial-grade MBD (pure memory database) solution. The new EXUP platform provides perpetual contracts, delivery contracts, ETFs, options, and technical solutions such as liquidity management of derivatives, as well as corresponding SaaS product services.
ChainUP implements a group and global operations strategy, and has multiple subsidiaries and independent brands. These include HiCoin, an enterprise focused on wallet technology solutions, BitWind, a liquidity provider that provides liquidity support to exchanges, and EXUP, a financial derivatives technology platform for digital assets.
Since the advent of the first crypto exchanges, markets for trading Bitcoin and other digital assets have remained active. The emergence of financial derivatives such as contracts and options have served to promote the development of digital currency market transactions even more, providing more directions and possibilities for the technological development of blockchain. As such, at the end of 2018, ChainUP went ahead to launch financial derivatives technology services related to futures contracts and began to venture into the digital asset derivatives market.
Which brings us to the launch of ChainUP's independent brand of financial derivatives for digital assets - EXUP. Besides its aim to expand the scope of the financial derivatives markets for digital assets, EXUP's more commendable features presently, are in providing exchanges with more comprehensive, reliable and cost-effective derivatives technology services.
ChainUP is one of the leading blockchain technology solution providers in the world. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital currency trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity, broker, and has constructed an industrial closed-loop from technology service to traffic and traffic commercialization. So far, it has served 300+ exchange clients, 100+ digital wallet clients, 150+ liquidity service clients, which include 50+ million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. The team members behind ChainUP have worked in top blockchain or internet companies and institutions in technological development and operation management, and are highly experienced in the blockchain industry. It has obtained several rounds of investments from well-known top institutions in the industry, such as Morningside Venture Capital, Joy Capital, Node Capital, Albatross Venture, Taoshi capital, amongst others.
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on PrZen
- LaTribuna Christian Publishing Announces The Creation of Our Brand New YouTube Channel
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- BiKi Group Announces USD 3 Million Strategic Investment in Kmex, a Contract Trading Platform
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- NRVT's song Alaive Again Ready for Friday 29 May 2020
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet