Popular on PrZen
- Husband and Wife Team Pitch Shark Tank Investors on their #Instaworthy Dog-Friendly Company 236
- Redwood Group International - Revival Potential 179
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot 122
- SmartPads Prefab Homes Gain Traction Throughout Colorado
- Apollo Brands LLC Announces Five Advisory Board Members
- Read Your 2020 Free Horoscope Prediction Yearly
- Reinstatement of Qest Corp (InterActive Leisure Systems)
- Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
- Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites Savannah SW/Richmond Hill, Georgia Opens
- NightRider Jewelry Unveils Their Limited Edition Swiss Automatic Watches
The Singapore Blockchain Week opening event will be held in downtown Singapore on the evening of Nov 11th. The event is initiated and hosted by ChainUP and BiKi.com in close collaboration with sponsors and partners Node Capital, Jinse Finance, HiCoin, HashFin, CoinTime, BlockChoice, NodePlus and TradingMaster. Co-organizer SMC Capital, a BiKi Partner Node from London, will also be coming on board, having previously partnered with BiKi for the high-profiled Bitcoinist-moderated event, Invest and Trade London.
At the Singapore Blockchain Week conference, the congregation of industry leaders and influencers will focus on analyzing the progress of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in 2019 and discuss the future developing trends as the industry moves into 2020.
Kickstarting the evening will be Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia who is presenting a case study in how to fast-track an exchange to amass 1 million traders and USD 600 million in trading volume within a year.
"We are looking forward to a great turnout for this event," said Ethan Ng, "with the impressive lineup of panelists, speakers and attendees from esteemed VCs, whom we are very happy to have met along the way on our globalization world tour. To have them in BiKi's industry circle now is indeed a privilege. At Singapore Blockchain Week's opening event, they will be able to provide great insights to the audience on intriguing topics like "How to Disrupt the Chinese Crypto Exchange Market" and "Blockchain Investments in 2020" which is such a value-add to our audience. The networking session after that will be very useful to everyone attending as well, as it is a rare opportunity to get to know these big players."
Delving for deeper insights, the rest of the panel of speakers include BiKi.com founder Winter, who has published a study titled "Crypto Exchange: the Financial Center of the Blockchain Era"; global market leader ChainUP's CEO, Zhong Gengfa, who will deliver a keynote with forecasts on the new challenges and gameplays of 2020 for crypto exchanges; Du Jun, founder of Huobi and Node Capital, with investments in more than 200 blockchain projects; as well as key personnel from established organizations Neo Global Capital, Tembusu Ventures, Jubilee Capital, Du Capital, EOS VC, QCP Capital, Longhash Singapore and Dymon Asia. A turnout of over 300 attendees is expected for the evening, which will wrap up with a business networking reception.
Consistently ranked as one of the world's best places to do business, Singapore has been recognized as the leading fintech hub in Southeast Asia. The last couple of years has also witnessed massive growth in the number of businesses using disruptive technologies such as blockchain, and concurrently, cryptocurrencies, in the city.
For more information on the event, please visit Opening Event of Singapore Blockchain Week: https://singaporeblockchainweek.com/
ChainUP is one of the leading global blockchain technology solution providers. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital assets trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity and broker. ChainUP has constructed an industrial closed-loop - from technology services to traffic and traffic commercialization. It has served more than 200 digital asset exchange customers and more than 50 digital wallet customers worldwide, covering more than 50 million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- Changing Faces: America Nods to a Popular Protein
- One Park Financial Again Recognized as One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Named to the 2019 Entrepreneur360 List by Entrepreneur
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
- Bee Mortgage App Named One of Inaugural Issuers on Fundopolis
- Just 2 Weeks to go Until Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling 2019
- South Coast Improvement, Co. Wins Renovation Project at Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
- RestoPro770 Exhibits at Florida's Premier Home Improvement Show
- Poverty Encounter at Children's Hunger Fund to receive international honor: the prestigious TEA Thea Award
- SAP executive joins CXO Nexus as President and COO
- New 2020 Emsculpt Breakthrough Dual-Treatment Technology and "Miracle Laser" of the Cosmetic Industry Now at Perfect Body Laser on Long Island, NY
- Zip Refund Celebrates A Decade of Service For Independent Tax Preparers
- IntelChief Joins Movement to Shine a Spotlight on Fraud International Fraud Awareness Week, which kicks off Nov. 17, 2019 worldwide
- GM Books' Collaborative-Publishing Model as A Win-Win For Authors and The Publisher
- NRVT Releases 'All About You' & 'Nuttall Street Burglars' on Baggy Music Entertainment
- Appointment of Board Director and CEO, Quantgate Systems Inc. formerly Epcylon Technologies Inc
- NYC Church Takes A Radical Approach To Grief During Thanksgiving Weekend
- GIA Wellness Introduces Two Revolutionary Skin Nourishment Products
- 7pace Releases Timetracker 5 with new Dashboards for Azure DevOps