Popular on PrZen
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Brooklyn-Based Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Receives Rave Reviews in US
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- Stars in Their Underwear is Hollywood Costume Designer Diana Eden's Memoir, on Sale June 19
- Braeden Lichti: Market Sectors Doing Well in Uncertain Times
- FLX Raises $12 Million To Produce The Babymaker Electric Road Bike
The Singapore Blockchain Week opening event will be held in downtown Singapore on the evening of Nov 11th. The event is initiated and hosted by ChainUP and BiKi.com in close collaboration with sponsors and partners Node Capital, Jinse Finance, HiCoin, HashFin, CoinTime, BlockChoice, NodePlus and TradingMaster. Co-organizer SMC Capital, a BiKi Partner Node from London, will also be coming on board, having previously partnered with BiKi for the high-profiled Bitcoinist-moderated event, Invest and Trade London.
At the Singapore Blockchain Week conference, the congregation of industry leaders and influencers will focus on analyzing the progress of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in 2019 and discuss the future developing trends as the industry moves into 2020.
Kickstarting the evening will be Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia who is presenting a case study in how to fast-track an exchange to amass 1 million traders and USD 600 million in trading volume within a year.
"We are looking forward to a great turnout for this event," said Ethan Ng, "with the impressive lineup of panelists, speakers and attendees from esteemed VCs, whom we are very happy to have met along the way on our globalization world tour. To have them in BiKi's industry circle now is indeed a privilege. At Singapore Blockchain Week's opening event, they will be able to provide great insights to the audience on intriguing topics like "How to Disrupt the Chinese Crypto Exchange Market" and "Blockchain Investments in 2020" which is such a value-add to our audience. The networking session after that will be very useful to everyone attending as well, as it is a rare opportunity to get to know these big players."
Delving for deeper insights, the rest of the panel of speakers include BiKi.com founder Winter, who has published a study titled "Crypto Exchange: the Financial Center of the Blockchain Era"; global market leader ChainUP's CEO, Zhong Gengfa, who will deliver a keynote with forecasts on the new challenges and gameplays of 2020 for crypto exchanges; Du Jun, founder of Huobi and Node Capital, with investments in more than 200 blockchain projects; as well as key personnel from established organizations Neo Global Capital, Tembusu Ventures, Jubilee Capital, Du Capital, EOS VC, QCP Capital, Longhash Singapore and Dymon Asia. A turnout of over 300 attendees is expected for the evening, which will wrap up with a business networking reception.
Consistently ranked as one of the world's best places to do business, Singapore has been recognized as the leading fintech hub in Southeast Asia. The last couple of years has also witnessed massive growth in the number of businesses using disruptive technologies such as blockchain, and concurrently, cryptocurrencies, in the city.
For more information on the event, please visit Opening Event of Singapore Blockchain Week: https://singaporeblockchainweek.com/
ChainUP is one of the leading global blockchain technology solution providers. It owns eight well-developed product lines: digital assets trading, wallet, situational awareness, public chain and consortium blockchain, mining pool, blockchain cloud media, liquidity and broker. ChainUP has constructed an industrial closed-loop - from technology services to traffic and traffic commercialization. It has served more than 200 digital asset exchange customers and more than 50 digital wallet customers worldwide, covering more than 50 million users in over 20 countries from Asia, Europe, America and Oceania.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Online Grocery Sales to Reach The Heights In Future; Amazon Is Current And Future Leader- GMI
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Enuit Announces The Launch of ENTRADE® Unite for Global Commodity Management
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative