Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- WW2 GI Bribe & Barter Kits - Hidden Coin & Jewelry Inside
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- 3rd Annual Atlanta Fashion & Polo Classic takes place at Atlanta Polo Club
- Cookology21 Professional Culinary School Rolls Out Virtual Program
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
"Over the years, we've done a considerable number of lab moves for life science companies all over the country. With a significant number of those types of companies near our home office in Hanover, it just made too much sense to join the Mass Biotech Council," said George Rohlfing, owner of the family-owned and operated Brookline Transportation, Inc (BTI). "We look forward to taking advantage of the many networking and professional development opportunities that come with a Mass Biotech membership."
According to the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council website, "Mass Bio is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1985 that represents and provides services and support for the #1 life sciences cluster in the world. Mass Bio's mission is to advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system, and improve patient lives."
Mass Biotech's membership consists of 1300-plus members dedicated to preventing, treating, and curing diseases through transformative science and technology that brings value and hope to patients. Among that membership are companies like BTI that serve those companies.
BTI offers enhanced packing, storing and transport services available for laboratory moves originating in the continental United States. Those services cover the intricacies of moves for medical, industrial and educational labs. That includes customized containers to match the size and delicacy of a particular piece of equipment. The customization can also take into consideration the temperature requirements of the equipment being shipped.
In addition to the planning and actual move, BTI lab relocation services include coordination with facilities and IT staff at both origin and destination to ensure a smooth transition for the lab to reopen ASAP at the new location. Additionally, BTI's lab relocation division can offer storage options on both ends of a move should the facility need time to assimilate the new lab into the building.
For complete information on BTI's lab relocation services, please visit https://www.usamover.com/workplace/lab-science-... or call 800-766-7724.
For more information on the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, visit https://www.massbio.org/.
About Brookline Transportation, Inc. (BTI):
Since its founding in 1943, BTI has coordinated and executed thousands of commercial and residential moves throughout the greater Boston area to Cape Cod. A Mayflower franchise, BTI has the capability to conduct international and cross country relocations.
BTI's services include: Professional Packing; Special Crating; Storage, Loading & Unloading Services, Workplace services, Medical Devices and Lab & Scientific Relocations. For more information on Brookline Transportation services, visit https://www.usamover.com/workplace/lab-science-... or call (781) 561-1033 1-800-766-7724.
Latest on PrZen
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month