Popular on PrZen
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
- Braeden Lichti: Market Sectors Doing Well in Uncertain Times
The company's motto states "You deserve to be Buttered"
ButtterMEssentials products are loaded with butter, natural oils and lovely fragrances (such as essential oils and other fragrances). The company specializes in hair butter, hair elixirs, non-sulfate shampoo bars, non-sulfate shampoos and conditioners, herbal hair moisturizing, lotion bars, body butter, and luxury handmade soaps.
ButterMEssentials does not use parabens and petroleum; as we only use mineral oil nourishing products. We also mix our products with Aloe Vera, Natural Extracts, Herbal Infusions, and products used for healing the body. As our model states above "You deserved to be Buttered."
"Companies like ButterMEssentials provide Quality Natural Hair and Body Products throughout the US and ships products around the world consistently exceeding customer expectations." WA Public Relations Company
"ButterMEssentials is poised for significant growth in the United States and Abroad. Their efforts at ButterMEssentials in bringing quality products to customers around the globe is supported by the Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. We look forward to working with our member ButterMEssentials as they continue to bring joy to customers by providing quality products to their customers." Phil Andrews, President, Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
To view ButterMEssentials entire line of products or to order product(s) today online visit: http://buttermessentials.com/?afmc=56
Remember ButterMEssentials model "You deserved to be Buttered."
Latest on PrZen
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- Kimberly Wilkinson Takes The Helm as New Owner of Lapels Dry Cleaning of Hanover
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Nye & Company's Online Estate Treasures Auction July 8, will be Packed with Fine and Decorative arts
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- World First in Air Disinfection at AED Studios
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs