Popular on PrZen
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
- Founded by Elite Team of Special Operation Marine Raiders, The Helmand Valley Growers Company Announces Launch
- Acumentrics Offers Power Solutions for Temporary Medical Facilities
- LA CLARA Offers Virtual Tours of Residence Models and Luxurious Amenities
The Maffei Companies includes a results-driven consulting division which will focus on working with businesses to develop systems that improve accountability, company culture, operational efficiency, and profit. These principles were utilized to create Maffei Landscape Contractors, the largest landscape maintenance operation on Cape Cod.
After 30 years in business, Maffei Landscape Contractors was sold to a Capital Management firm. Maffei remained CEO for 2 years to help with the transition. "After building the company from zero to over 130 employees, and blessed with the opportunity to sell it, I feel I've learned more than I could have achieved with an Ivy League education, and I want to share my systems and experience with the next generation of entrepreneurs to help them succeed."
Maffei is also a managing partner in LandOne Takeoff, a software solution for the green industry that will revolutionize Landscape Operators, Account Managers and Salespersons workloads while increasing sales.
"The Maffei Companies is excited to showcase this cloud-based technology. The software utilizes satellite imagery, advanced measuring tools and now has the ability to create designs on site while meeting with the Customer. LandOne will enable real time - on site estimating, which will greatly simplify the proposal writing process." said Maffei. "LandOne is but one example of the products and systems we can put in place for the green industry."
Maffei will also lead peer groups and share thought leadership through speaking engagements for green industry and small business venues.
Maffei is an active leader in the Cape Cod and green industry communities. He has held leadership roles such serving on the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. He has also received numerous awards and recognitions such as being named a Trailblazer in 2016 for National Association of Landscape Professionals and was recently awarded the 2019 Cape Cod Landscape Association's Legacy Award.
Maffei resides in Mashpee with wife Reyna and their young children.
For more information on The Maffei Companies, visit www.TheMaffeiCompanies.com or https://www.facebook.com/themaffeicompanies/
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- BiKi Group Announces USD 3 Million Strategic Investment in Kmex, a Contract Trading Platform
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- NRVT's song Alaive Again Ready for Friday 29 May 2020
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- ChainUP: Providing Next Generation Crypto Asset Solutions
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1