Popular on PrZen
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept 333
- Goldstein Market Intelligence Expands its Intelligence Capabilities in UK with Senior Appointment 105
- Attention Bankoh Investment Customers Who Were Sold Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) Ltd
- Successful Black Lawyers Share Lessons Learned and Provide Mentorship in a New Compilation Book
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Atlanta Church Teaches Youth How To Engage With Police; And Empowers Voter Rights At Virtual Summit
- NC-16 Teenage Web Series is Now Available Released on SeekaTV
- CST Group, CPAs Launches its New Outsourced Accounting Company, District Advisory
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Stay Two Nights, Get One Free – Wyndham Tempts Visitors with Extra Points!
The Maffei Companies includes a results-driven consulting division which will focus on working with businesses to develop systems that improve accountability, company culture, operational efficiency, and profit. These principles were utilized to create Maffei Landscape Contractors, the largest landscape maintenance operation on Cape Cod.
After 30 years in business, Maffei Landscape Contractors was sold to a Capital Management firm. Maffei remained CEO for 2 years to help with the transition. "After building the company from zero to over 130 employees, and blessed with the opportunity to sell it, I feel I've learned more than I could have achieved with an Ivy League education, and I want to share my systems and experience with the next generation of entrepreneurs to help them succeed."
Maffei is also a managing partner in LandOne Takeoff, a software solution for the green industry that will revolutionize Landscape Operators, Account Managers and Salespersons workloads while increasing sales.
"The Maffei Companies is excited to showcase this cloud-based technology. The software utilizes satellite imagery, advanced measuring tools and now has the ability to create designs on site while meeting with the Customer. LandOne will enable real time - on site estimating, which will greatly simplify the proposal writing process." said Maffei. "LandOne is but one example of the products and systems we can put in place for the green industry."
Maffei will also lead peer groups and share thought leadership through speaking engagements for green industry and small business venues.
Maffei is an active leader in the Cape Cod and green industry communities. He has held leadership roles such serving on the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. He has also received numerous awards and recognitions such as being named a Trailblazer in 2016 for National Association of Landscape Professionals and was recently awarded the 2019 Cape Cod Landscape Association's Legacy Award.
Maffei resides in Mashpee with wife Reyna and their young children.
For more information on The Maffei Companies, visit www.TheMaffeiCompanies.com or https://www.facebook.com/themaffeicompanies/
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on PrZen
- BREAKING: #QMI #QMR Investigation Team has Released Status of our Investigation of the #QuinnMichaels #KidnappingCase
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Ideanomics Q2 Highlights - Revenues Increase - 50% Debt Reduction - $36 M Cash
- SFO Commodities Joins RCM Ag Services To Expand Offerings for Local and Commercial Agriculture Operations
- Pressure Filtration System Industry Report 2017-2030 by Goldstein Market Intelligence
- TaxCon's keynote speakers welcome attendees to event
- Global Vacuum Filtration System Industry Report 2017-2030 by Goldstein Market Intelligence
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- WA Public Relations Company is Giving A Voice to Black Businesses in America
- Design and Order Name Badges Online with New Online Virtual Name Badge Designer
- Local Abstract Artist Offers New Painting for One Million Dollars
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- Tire Recycling Sector to Grow Over 5% Annually Through 2030 Reports Goldstein market Intelligence
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA