Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- WW2 GI Bribe & Barter Kits - Hidden Coin & Jewelry Inside
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- 3rd Annual Atlanta Fashion & Polo Classic takes place at Atlanta Polo Club
- Cookology21 Professional Culinary School Rolls Out Virtual Program
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
The exchange has not been short on upgrading to position itself better in the blockchain ecosystem. Lately, with its launch of the BiKi Mining Pool as well as a host of new products in the pipeline like lending, leverage, BiKi Fund and Incubator, not to mention a future financial public chain, it is no wonder BiKi has piqued the interest of veteran VCs to join its industry circle.
"I believe that when the next bull run comes, we will be at a turning point where regulations will result in more multi-national corporations (MNCs) and small medium enterprises (SMEs) entering the blockchain industry. With that, the new technologies can begin to better our lives. Beyond just a medium of exchange, BiKi wants to pivot to be prepared to be at the core of this change. Hence, we are expanding our business operations and services provided, with our good friends from AlphaCoin Fund and Viking Capital supporting us," said Ethan Ng, BiKi.com Southeast Asia CEO.
ACF will jointly develop BIKi.com's platform currency BIKI in secondary markets. The two parties will cooperate in business operations, resource pooling and general construction of BiKi's exchange ecosystem. BiKi.com has also announced that it has joined AlphaCoinLabs to explore how blockchain can empower the traditional economy in the future.
Based in Singapore, AlphaCoin Fund focuses on blockchain technology and token investments. Since 2017, AlphaCoin Fund has invested in more than 100 high-quality blockchain technology projects worldwide, with a total investment of more than USD 80 million. They have been early stage investors of a number of high profile popular projects such as Basecoin, Thunder Token, RSK, IOST, DATA, Iotex, OceanChain to name a few.
BiKi.com has also secured another strategic investment from blockchain venture capitalist, Viking Capital, which has increased the BIKI platform token in secondary markets. The two parties have announced strategic synergies in core businesses such as the BiKi Mining Pool. Viking Capital will bring on board its projects to list as tokens in the Mining Pool, as well as its clients to tap into the high annualized returns. With extensive investments in the mining ecosystem, Viking Capital has demonstrated strategic foresight in the areas of PoS and mining, its current investment in BiKi being an evident statement of confidence in the exchange.
Viking Capital is a global research-based innovation fund focused on blockchain, covering primary and secondary market investments. Other areas of investment include artificial intelligence, cyber security and digital assets. Their strategic investment in BiKi focuses on the core businesses of both parties where they will also be collaborating on BiKi's new products.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 280 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 2 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month