Popular on PrZen
- KYC2020 Awarded as a Global Leader in AML Compliance by RegTech Analyst 118
- 4th Annual "Hollywood China Night" Oscars® Party Set for The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California, USA, on Sunday, February 9, 2020
- ZMBIZI and Qnext announce a global partnership to integrate FileFlex on all ZMBIZI smartphones
- Tomahawk Robotics selected for UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) Nano Unmanned Air Systems (nUAS) Experimentation Programme
- 7th Annual Global Bars Day: 23 January 2020
- Daniel Imperato v Securities exchange.( I ) 2020 Fraud upon court denial constitutional rights
- Billionaire Ken Langone and Group of Investors Partners With La Tortilleria and Abasto Media
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Falco eMotors Awarded Most Innovative Company in the Manufacturing Sector (Small Enterprises) by CII
- Las Vegas commercial real estate company factors in two $40 million deals to close out 2019
The exchange has not been short on upgrading to position itself better in the blockchain ecosystem. Lately, with its launch of the BiKi Mining Pool as well as a host of new products in the pipeline like lending, leverage, BiKi Fund and Incubator, not to mention a future financial public chain, it is no wonder BiKi has piqued the interest of veteran VCs to join its industry circle.
"I believe that when the next bull run comes, we will be at a turning point where regulations will result in more multi-national corporations (MNCs) and small medium enterprises (SMEs) entering the blockchain industry. With that, the new technologies can begin to better our lives. Beyond just a medium of exchange, BiKi wants to pivot to be prepared to be at the core of this change. Hence, we are expanding our business operations and services provided, with our good friends from AlphaCoin Fund and Viking Capital supporting us," said Ethan Ng, BiKi.com Southeast Asia CEO.
ACF will jointly develop BIKi.com's platform currency BIKI in secondary markets. The two parties will cooperate in business operations, resource pooling and general construction of BiKi's exchange ecosystem. BiKi.com has also announced that it has joined AlphaCoinLabs to explore how blockchain can empower the traditional economy in the future.
Based in Singapore, AlphaCoin Fund focuses on blockchain technology and token investments. Since 2017, AlphaCoin Fund has invested in more than 100 high-quality blockchain technology projects worldwide, with a total investment of more than USD 80 million. They have been early stage investors of a number of high profile popular projects such as Basecoin, Thunder Token, RSK, IOST, DATA, Iotex, OceanChain to name a few.
BiKi.com has also secured another strategic investment from blockchain venture capitalist, Viking Capital, which has increased the BIKI platform token in secondary markets. The two parties have announced strategic synergies in core businesses such as the BiKi Mining Pool. Viking Capital will bring on board its projects to list as tokens in the Mining Pool, as well as its clients to tap into the high annualized returns. With extensive investments in the mining ecosystem, Viking Capital has demonstrated strategic foresight in the areas of PoS and mining, its current investment in BiKi being an evident statement of confidence in the exchange.
Viking Capital is a global research-based innovation fund focused on blockchain, covering primary and secondary market investments. Other areas of investment include artificial intelligence, cyber security and digital assets. Their strategic investment in BiKi focuses on the core businesses of both parties where they will also be collaborating on BiKi's new products.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 280 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 2 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- Millis Man Releases 1993 Title Recipes for The Roommate-Impaired as Kindle ebook
- AAFD Welcomes The Independent Association of BurgerIM Franchisees
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Bruneau & Co.'s February 15 Auction Will Feature Artworks by Jeff Koons, John Singer Sargent, Others
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film Roses are Blind!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- SelecTech Adds Green Flooring to Its AIA Continuing Education Unit Offerings
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Alumni Staffing awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Bethany Elgin
- UGE Signs Agreement to Develop, Build, and Finance Community Solar Project in New York City
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- SHACKNEWS & HYPERX PARTNER WITH WIZARD WORLD TO BRING THE ESPORTS LOUNGE TO POP CULTURE EVENTS
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation