Popular on PrZen
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
- Founded by Elite Team of Special Operation Marine Raiders, The Helmand Valley Growers Company Announces Launch
- Tejjy Inc. Empowering Design & Construction for Healthcare with BIM Prefabrication
- Gameplex.gg - A New Home to the Latest eSports News
- 1.800MD Offers 90-Day Telemedicine Option during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Industry Leader Grand Canyon Gas Logs Manufactures Largest Log Set in the USA
- Swiss Dating Coach Trea Tijmens to Open Another Master the Art of Virtual Dating Program
The BiKi team branched out in Japan, attending Devcon Osaka, the biggest ETH convention of the year, as well as other events such as Blockchain Summit Privacy 2.0 in Tokyo, where Business Development Director, Matthias Ang, delivered a keynote about BiKi's Market Impact Plan - a plan to help projects literally grow and penetrate into the Chinese markets with continuous branding exposure on top Chinese crypto news sites, as well as with Chinese influencers, some with over 100,000 followers, as their community moderators. New ties were forged with established Japanese firms that will be part of the BiKi ecosystem in Japan who can offer media and community-building support in order to grow BiKi's listed projects. The groundwork laid out by the young exchange in Japan will also be instrumental in helping its projects penetrate the strict government controlled Japanese markets.
Over in Moscow, Russia, at Blockchain Life, the BiKi team is opening new doors with the diverse networking opportunities at the massive convention, where 6,000 people from 70 countries are in attendance. BiKi's newly appointed Business Development Director, Dennis Hui, is speaking on fourth generation crypto exchanges with a focus on how BiKi.com has expanded its role from being solely a medium of exchange to include marketing and community-building aspects, amongst others. As with Delta Summit in Malta, the BiKi team will also be organizing an exclusive private meetup for potential partners following the convention.
Since announcing its ambitious globalization plans two months ago, the BiKi team has wasted no time in implementing its internationalization initiatives. The current Moscow foray marks its 8th global stop as the exchange continues to form lasting ties and garner local support in each of the 8 countries it has set foot in. Projects keen on getting listed and activating rapid growth are encouraged to enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The end of October will see the BiKi world tour head west to San Francisco Blockchain Week. In addition to the Futurist Conference in Toronto, Canada, BiKi will continue to make inroads into the western markets by participating at the impending San Francisco gathering of top blockchain projects, influencers from academia and developer communities, as well as investors from all around the world.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- BiKi Group Announces USD 3 Million Strategic Investment in Kmex, a Contract Trading Platform
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- NRVT's song Alaive Again Ready for Friday 29 May 2020
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution