Popular on PrZen
- NFL Great Marshall Faulk Demonstrates Ultimate Workout and Recovery Portable Family Gym's Versatility
- Denver Digerati Announces Inaugural Board of Directors
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- NACCE Welcomes Five Colleges to the Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund Program Phase II
- Brooklyn-Based Natural Hair and Body Company ButterMEssentials Receives Rave Reviews in US
- Canadian Software Company "BeMotion Inc."; Helping Businesses Safely Reopen
- Open Source Initiative Presents State of the Source
- Jinglz Launches Online Public Offering As They Roll Out New AI-powered Emotion Detection Platform
- Stars in Their Underwear is Hollywood Costume Designer Diana Eden's Memoir, on Sale June 19
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
The BiKi Mining Pool mainly includes a number of pan-asset management operations such as PoS Staking and wealth management for mainstream, platform and popular currencies, thereby responding to a diverse range of consumer financial needs. For the first phase, the mainstream currencies such as BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT and the BIKI platform currency have been included. Popular project VDS has also been selected. When compared to other exchanges, BiKi's annualized returns of 20% from its mining pool is actually unprecedented, with the next highest at only 12.7%. The launch of the BiKi Mining Pool will be another step in BiKi's transition from a single growth model to a diversified growth model.
The essence of traditional PoS mining is to obtain financial incentives or income through asset pledging to PoS projects. However, traditional PoS mining has its pain points: Firstly, there are certain thresholds for participating in PoS mining; secondly, there is a lock-in period before users can be released from the pledge; lastly, the operation itself could be complicated as the mechanisms are unique to the various projects. Hence when users have multiple PoS certificates, managing them all could prove to be challenging.
BiKi is choosing to enter the market at this time for good reason. As competition amongst PoS mining pools is still shaping up, opportunities in this area are still up for grabs. However, even more importantly, is the fact that new tech solutions on the scene means that BiKi can now implement solutions to counter traditional PoS mining pain points.
Compared to traditional PoS mining, BiKi's staking operation is relatively simple, users just need to hold digital currency in the BiKi account. If a user chooses to lock its position, he or she just needs to select the "lock staking" option on the BiKi Mining Pool page. The license system in the account can be directly used as the PoS basic resource through the authorization platform. If the user selects the "HODL staking" option, not only will the service not lock the user's digital certificate, the digital certificate can also be traded or replenished at any time. Simplicity and service are at the core of the user interface. On top of that, while other platforms may charge a fee for the user's pledge, the BiKi platform does not charge any fees and is thus completely profitable for users.
As the BiKi Mining Pool is still in its initial stages of operation, only some mainstream and popular coins are listed. However, in the future, BiKi will certainly be including more high quality currencies to participate in the mining pool. Always forward thinking, BiKi.com will be working on more innovative gameplay around the construction of BiKi's ecology so users can certainly look forward to more relevant news coming from these quarters. As the saying goes, better late than never - BiKi's entry into the arena of mining pools comes at a time when innovative solutions can tackle traditional pain points, a most opportune time.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.7 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- 'Coping with COVID-19 Stress in Children and Families of Color,' A Virtual Town Hall
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Featured on AM Metro NY Cover
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart