Popular on PrZen
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot 195
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 Reinvents IT industry
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
The BiKi Mining Pool mainly includes a number of pan-asset management operations such as PoS Staking and wealth management for mainstream, platform and popular currencies, thereby responding to a diverse range of consumer financial needs. For the first phase, the mainstream currencies such as BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT and the BIKI platform currency have been included. Popular project VDS has also been selected. When compared to other exchanges, BiKi's annualized returns of 20% from its mining pool is actually unprecedented, with the next highest at only 12.7%. The launch of the BiKi Mining Pool will be another step in BiKi's transition from a single growth model to a diversified growth model.
The essence of traditional PoS mining is to obtain financial incentives or income through asset pledging to PoS projects. However, traditional PoS mining has its pain points: Firstly, there are certain thresholds for participating in PoS mining; secondly, there is a lock-in period before users can be released from the pledge; lastly, the operation itself could be complicated as the mechanisms are unique to the various projects. Hence when users have multiple PoS certificates, managing them all could prove to be challenging.
BiKi is choosing to enter the market at this time for good reason. As competition amongst PoS mining pools is still shaping up, opportunities in this area are still up for grabs. However, even more importantly, is the fact that new tech solutions on the scene means that BiKi can now implement solutions to counter traditional PoS mining pain points.
Compared to traditional PoS mining, BiKi's staking operation is relatively simple, users just need to hold digital currency in the BiKi account. If a user chooses to lock its position, he or she just needs to select the "lock staking" option on the BiKi Mining Pool page. The license system in the account can be directly used as the PoS basic resource through the authorization platform. If the user selects the "HODL staking" option, not only will the service not lock the user's digital certificate, the digital certificate can also be traded or replenished at any time. Simplicity and service are at the core of the user interface. On top of that, while other platforms may charge a fee for the user's pledge, the BiKi platform does not charge any fees and is thus completely profitable for users.
As the BiKi Mining Pool is still in its initial stages of operation, only some mainstream and popular coins are listed. However, in the future, BiKi will certainly be including more high quality currencies to participate in the mining pool. Always forward thinking, BiKi.com will be working on more innovative gameplay around the construction of BiKi's ecology so users can certainly look forward to more relevant news coming from these quarters. As the saying goes, better late than never - BiKi's entry into the arena of mining pools comes at a time when innovative solutions can tackle traditional pain points, a most opportune time.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.7 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- SelecTech Goes FreeStyle with Installation at Durfee High School Renovation
- Miracles of Kingman Publishing Launches New Website
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers