Popular on PrZen
- Singapore FinTech Festival 2019 Reinvents IT industry
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Dakshidin Corporation (DKSC), Announces Hemp Cultivation Joint Venture in Oregon
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe
- Bee Mortgage App Named One of Inaugural Issuers on Fundopolis
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
The digital assets trading firm is pleased to announce its 11th BiKi Partner Node, blockchain advisory, J.M. Consultancy Services Limited. Hopping on the express towards rapid global expansion, BiKi.com has strategically cemented partnerships with local partners all around the world, thereby extending its reach into local communities, influencers and media all around the world.
The newly consolidated partnership between the two companies will see a collaboration aligned on service orientation - helping projects grow exponentially and organically, with a focus on geographic challenges; a move that will likely attract western projects looking to enter the difficult-to-penetrate Chinese markets.
Led by a team of crypto evangelists who "strive to promote DLT and blockchain technology to mass adoption", J.M. Consultancy is based in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Founding members hail from OKCoin, OKEx, CoinSuper, HSBC and Citibank.
Since January 2019, the professional advisory firm has been acting consultant to businesses entering the cryptocurrency space, listing over 150 projects, advising on industry "secrets" and best practices, and in total, generating revenues of over USD 30 million. Its impressive portfolio of Top 20 exchanges includes the likes of Binance, Bithumb, Bittrex, Liquid, OKEx and KuCoin, to name a few. BiKi.com will now be the newest addition to that choice list.
Speaking on the recently inked partnership, Ethan Ng, CEO of BiKi.com Southeast Asia, said, "We are pleased to have J.M. Consultancy on board with us. Their high levels of enthusiasm are commendable, having already begun quality project referrals, leading us to successful listings soon. They have such great initiative on top of their amazing track record of a strong experienced team. I'm very happy to have such an outstanding VC in Hong Kong join BiKi's industry circle. They will be a strong addition, making our networks a force to be reckoned with - the Allstars of Blockchain."
Similarly ardent, Matthew Cheung, J.M. Consultancy Founder, chimed in, "We are delighted to announce this strategic partnership with BiKi. Combining their trusted platform with our skills and expertise will undoubtedly bring about significant benefits to the industry worldwide."
He added, "I would define BiKi as the blackhorse within the crypto-exchange space in Asia - having the right mindset, a legitimate business roadmap and a solid team for further expansion. An upcoming exchange that is trying to do all the right things."
Recently, the consultancy has also been influencing the regulated space of cryptocurrencies, strategically advising a few exchanges in Asia and helping them attain licenses in Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines.
This tie-up with BiKi.com will see J.M. Consultancy join the ranks of BiKi Partner Nodes such as Chain Partners, whose well-connected network of Korean VC's augmented BiKi's circle of partner nodes, on top of project referrals and a successful Korean meetup; likewise with Global Digital Assets, BiKi's gateway to western markets, who has provided many referrals in that region.
"There's a saying 'Crypto never sleeps', if you miss the opportunity, then someone else will happily take it away from you," commented Cheung. "As partnerships form, it's more than just immediate cash flow boosting, it's also about working with like-minded people, who operate efficiently and are able to grow at the same pace. What J.M. is able to offer is everything above and more. A big announcement is about to come out, watch this space!"
Indeed BiKi.com recognizes all Partner Nodes as unique entities with the potential to contribute in different yet extremely valuable ways to the global ecosystem that BiKi is building. The partnership with J.M. Consultancy will most certainly be mutually beneficial, offering reciprocal pipelines to both parties' extensive industry resources.
When considering the BiKi Partner Nodes system, Neil Armstrong's "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" comes to mind. Each "step" of adding a BiKi Partner Node is fundamental in establishing the BiKi ecosystem which, by way of its global and communal nature, ultimately extends benefits to the entire blockchain collective.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 250 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 1.5 million registered users, 130,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Chang Jie Lin, BiKi.com
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist
Latest on PrZen
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Senior Insights. Seniors First Podcast Launched on Talking Information Center
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc., Chicago to remain independent
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- Why Women Choose Wrong When It Comes to Social Security
- Is "Trump and His Magic Wand" really worth 150 Million?
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- SelecTech Goes FreeStyle with Installation at Durfee High School Renovation
- Miracles of Kingman Publishing Launches New Website
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA