Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University - 127
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- Dr. Myron Wentz gives multimillion dollar legacy gift to Children's Hunger Fund Legacy Foundation
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Hypersonic Drone Startup Inks Rocket Testing Agreement with Colorado Air and Space Port
- Banana Club Debut Music Video For The Release Of "the Feels"
In early March, BiKi Group announced its expansion into the contract business to provide users with a one-stop trading experience, combined with other existing products and services. This astute move will further develop and advance BiKi's mission to ensure a simple and smooth contract trading experience for platform users.
The BiKi Industry Fund is the investment arm of BiKi Group, with a mission of supporting excellent blockchain entrepreneurial teams to form an upstream and downstream collaboration within the BiKi ecosystem. In 2020, it set aside USD 10 million and has invested in Kmex.io and Xuebi.io so far.
Founded in 2020, Kmex is a cryptocurrency derivative trading platform, targeting the market of new contract users. With in-depth understanding of financial derivatives trading and product design, its simple, convenient and friendly features have earned Kmex a leading position in contract trading.
"This is a win-win cooperation for both parties and a complementary addition to the whole BiKi ecosystem", says Winter, Founder and CEO of BiKi Group. "BiKi is glad to exchange our global expertise and knowledge with key players in different fields to boost the blockchain ecosystem".
BiKi Group has also announced that part of the profits from the invested companies will be used to buy back and burn BIKI, the native token of its cryptocurrency platform BiKi.com, which will inject new impetus into the deflation economy model of the BIKI token.
Headquartered in Singapore, BiKi.com is a global cryptocurrency exchange ranked Top 20 on CoinMarketCap. BiKi.com provides a digital assets platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies and 280 trading pairs. BiKi.com is focused on providing the safest, most stable and most effective cryptocurrency trading platform. 100% of the transaction fees are used in buyback and burning of platform token, BIKI. Since its official opening in August 2018, BiKi.com is considered one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges in the world with an accumulated 3 million registered users, 50,000 daily active users, over 2,000 community partners and 200,000 community members. BiKi.com has received investments from Huobi co-founder Du Jun, Genesis Capital Zhu Huai Yang, FBG Capital, ChainUP and others totaling approximately 10 million USD.
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on PrZen
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- Award-winning jazz singer/composer Kathy Sanborn releases a very special "America the Beautiful" for freedom lovers everywhere
- J.F. Taylor, Inc. Selects DiSTI Corporation for AMPV Trainer
- Menufy Accepts Six Additional Cryptocurrencies for Digital Food Orders
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- CEO Coaching International Client Waste2Wear Wins Sustainable Business Award from the European Union Chamber of Commerce
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City