Popular on PrZen
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot 176
- Seven Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation 2020 Ranking
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- Delirious Comedy Club Presents Pauly Shore LIVE at The Spare Room Inside Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- Ex-Patient Sues "Suboxone for Cash" Opioid Treatment Clinic
- NFL Player, Najee Goode joins The Goodness Tour in the Bahamas for Front-Line Trauma Relief
- Startup Thoughtful Human® Launches New Collection with PAPYRUS® to Bring Cancer, Addiction, and Mental Health Content Mainstream
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Agile Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha's New Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' Launches from Amazon's Hot Releases List on Nov 7th
Roses are Blind, with a trailer of over 2.5 million views, is sweeping Film Festivals by storm nationwide, winning many awards including: "Best Psychological Thriller" at the Williamsburg Independent Film Festival, "Best NYC Short" at the International New York Film Festival, "Best Short Film" and "Best Actress" at the Chautauqua International Film Festival, "Best Score" at the Silver State Film Festival, Las Vegas, "Best Young Filmmaker USA" at Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival, "Best Editing" at Marina del Rey Film Festival, was an Official Selection at Orlando Film Festival and received Honorable Mention at Santa Monica International Film Festival.
Roses are Blind is based on the true life story of Wendy J. White. During her junior year of pre‑med at Columbia University, Julie Janson, rescues a homeless woman's dog out of a train track so her roommate recommends she goes to a famous psychic for guidance. In her meeting with Mr. Spellings, the Janson family secret is revealed. When going home to question her parents, they make sure their secret stays with her.
The star studded cast of Roses are Blind include Christina Jolie Breza as Julie Janson, a television, theatre and movie actress who also produced the short; Gui Agustini, as Dr. Mayer, a multi-media film, television and theatre actor who also directed, produced and co-wrote Roses are Blind; Daniel Davis, as Addison Spellings, best known for portraying Niles the Butler, on the Television sitcom, The Nanny. Davis was nominated for a Best Actor Tony Award in David Hirson's Broadway play Wrong Mountain; Boyd Gains, as Uncle Oscar, four time Tony Award and three time Drama Desk Award winning actor; Kathleen McNenny as Ruth Janson, an acclaimed Broadway, film and television actress; William W. Warren, as Ted Janson, a theatre and commercial actor; and Purva Bedi, as Yolanda Ramirez, a 2019 Drama Desk Award winner for her work in Dance Nation and her role inSully with Tom Hanks, an actress of film, television and theater.
Wendy White, Executive Producer and creator, states "Roses are Blind is intended to expose misdiagnosis throughout the nation and the struggle for normalcy in a world that quickly judges and inflames reality." She adds, "New Light Productions and PowerCouple Productions are creating cutting edge films from the heart in an age where truth is revealed and empowered."
Gui Agustini, Producer, Director, states "Roses are Blind" personifies a brave woman's story to overcome adversity against all odds. Our entire cast and crew are honored to bring her true life story to the big screen."
Gui Agustini – Producer – PowerCouple Productions
Wendy White, Executive Producer – New Light Productions LLC
Filed Under: Movies
Latest on PrZen
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- BiKi.com Receives Investment for Platform Upgrade to Prepare for Global Industry Growth
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Learn. Repeat. Pass. MicroLearning from MicroLector
- Large Independent Multi-Center Clinical Trial with Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Confirms Results in 7 Days
- PRNFamily Funky New Year 2020 at Paisley Park Honoring Prince Music Genius and Philanthropy
- Florida Mediator Matthew Graduates Harvard Law School Negotiation Master Class
- MC Companies Continues to be an Industry Leader by Donating $100,000 to 2019 Autism Speaks Walk in Partnership with SARRC
- Voter Beware: Could Your Favorite Presidential Candidate's Policies Wreck the U.S. Economy?
- JustCall Ranked 5th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2019
- Durante Rentals Appoints Baron Selman as Sales Manager
- Bid Ops Announces Waitlist for Free Sourcing Enablement Platform
- Household Appliance Repairs In Edmonton
- AVANTE started to assist New Jersey hotels to meet the nation's first State law to require panic buttons for hotel workers
- Prakas & Co is now handling the exclusive leasing for Brickell Bay Boardwalk
- NOUS Imaging Announces $6.6 Million in Funding for Brain MRI Software Solution
- Green Energy Exchange Partners with SmartGridCIS to Help Texas Consumers Save Green by Going Green
- Macadamian Boosts Digital Health Capabilities, Launches New HealthConnect Platform as a Service on Microsoft Azure