Popular on PrZen
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
Bel's 0ZCN Series fuses have an operating (hold current) range of 300mA – 2A, a maximum voltage of 6 – 60 V DC, maximum current of 100 A, and an operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C. The 0ZCN Series fuses are TUV certified (Std. EN60738-1-1) and UL Component Certified (Std. UL1434), as well as RoHS 2 compliant, lead free and halogen-free.
As an authorized distributor for Bel, Heilind Asia provides Bel's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on PrZen
- How to choose a detoxification centre that works
- Endovenous laser therapy (evlt)
- All You Need to Know About Dental Implants
- Emerald mineral and their properties
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- How effective is Coolsculpting for your health?
- Benefits of Using Dental Implants
- Check Dentist Reviews To Find A Perfect Dentist
- Top Reasons To Find A Best And Professional Dentist
- Carefully choose a pain specialist
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Choosing a Cool sculpting provider
- Considerations When Searching a Capable Dentist
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- At age 78, Grandma of Brazil becomes an influencer of fashion and behavior on Instagram
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits