Popular on PrZen
- Arcuity Ai, Inc. Launch Of Blockchain Platform To Authenticate Record Orders For California Workers Compensation
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
- LMS50.com adds Online Construction Worker Safety Training
- Saf-gard Joins Movement To Rebuild The Skilled Trade Workforce
- Viral Facebook video shares Australian woman's inspirational journey of hope & finding love after 10 years of domestic violence
- Bisnar Chase Secures $11-Million Jury Verdict for Wife and Children of Man Who Died by Suicide While in Rehab
Pictures in exuberant landscapes and laborious looks, in the style of bloggers. None of this is new when we are talking about an Instagram profile. But when these pictures are being taken and posted by a nice 78-year-old lady, it draws the attention on the social networks.
The digital influencer is Izaura Demari, who, with her extravagant combinations, has already more than 10 thousand followers on her social media. The Paraná-native profile aggregates pictures of her two passions: traveling and taking care of her looks. "I feel very happy [with the repercussion], very well. I like to take get dressed, going out to the mall, taking pictures with my friends," says the influencer, who thanks to all this hubbub has already appeared in fashion magazines and TV shows.
The idea of posting the pictures came out after the reaction people had with her style. She says that she was often approached while walking through the mall or down the street. As well as asking to take pictures with her, people began to question how they could follow her on social media. It was then that her son, 50-year-old Márcio Aurélio Demari, decided to create a Facebook page and an Instagram profile. The answer was instantaneous, and grandma Izaura, as she calls herself in the networks, has obtained 5 thousand followers in a single week.
"Every day has a striking moment"
There were so many special moments and so much affection from the people that Izaura is not able to list the better ones. "Ladies would even stop looking at art works in museums to talk to me," Izaura remembers from a trip she took to Gramado with her son.
"Once a woman saw her in the street and stopped the car just to hug her. She asked from which fairy tale she had come out of," remembers the proud son.
The lifestyle of the near-octogenarian has a positive influence on several other women. Those who are in her age group feel inspired to become more daring in their outfits, and go out more. "This is a joy in my life, I feel very happy," she says.
Izaura used to cultivate orchids at her home. But since her husband died, 16 years ago, and she moved to an apartment, she decided to rethink her routine. It was then that her passion for traveling came about. Four months ago she moved once again, this time to Florianópolis, the setting of many of her pictures.
Her three sons, five grandsons and three great-grandsons are taking advantage of the fame, along with Izaura. They buy newspapers to show their friends, and proudly show off their grandmother's social networks. "My sister says: 'mother, I can't be like you!'", says Márcio, laughingly.
Izaura's trademark is her style, but the son points out that she focuses on different and cheap clothes – and not expensive or famous brands. Including hats, kerchiefs, and turbans, she has already over 400 pieces of clothing. And she is not interested in minimalism, on the contrary – the influencer likes color, high heels, necklaces and large sunglasses. The rule is to have fun.
Santa Catarina, Brasil
Latest on PrZen
- Kenya's First Lady to Keynote 2nd Annual Nursing and Midwifery Leadership Conf June 13-14 sponsored by the Medical Benevolence Foundation
- Advanced ENT Launches New Patient Experience to Improve Access
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live
- Vodacom Group enters into an agreement to acquire majority stake in IoT.nxt
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- How to choose a detoxification centre that works
- Endovenous laser therapy (evlt)
- All You Need to Know About Dental Implants
- Emerald mineral and their properties
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- How effective is Coolsculpting for your health?
- Benefits of Using Dental Implants
- Check Dentist Reviews To Find A Perfect Dentist
- Top Reasons To Find A Best And Professional Dentist