Popular on PrZen
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- EdTech Startup Solves Biggest Challenge With Remote Online Testing
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
- Icecat profit increased sharply by 56% and revenues by 9% during 2019
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds Hemp/Cannabis Expertise to Team
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
- Meet nect MODEM: Green and Safe Portable LTE Modem with Ultrafast Connection Speed
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Mending Kids Partners with MedShare and Americares in Response to COVID-19
Pictures in exuberant landscapes and laborious looks, in the style of bloggers. None of this is new when we are talking about an Instagram profile. But when these pictures are being taken and posted by a nice 78-year-old lady, it draws the attention on the social networks.
The digital influencer is Izaura Demari, who, with her extravagant combinations, has already more than 10 thousand followers on her social media. The Paraná-native profile aggregates pictures of her two passions: traveling and taking care of her looks. "I feel very happy [with the repercussion], very well. I like to take get dressed, going out to the mall, taking pictures with my friends," says the influencer, who thanks to all this hubbub has already appeared in fashion magazines and TV shows.
The idea of posting the pictures came out after the reaction people had with her style. She says that she was often approached while walking through the mall or down the street. As well as asking to take pictures with her, people began to question how they could follow her on social media. It was then that her son, 50-year-old Márcio Aurélio Demari, decided to create a Facebook page and an Instagram profile. The answer was instantaneous, and grandma Izaura, as she calls herself in the networks, has obtained 5 thousand followers in a single week.
"Every day has a striking moment"
There were so many special moments and so much affection from the people that Izaura is not able to list the better ones. "Ladies would even stop looking at art works in museums to talk to me," Izaura remembers from a trip she took to Gramado with her son.
"Once a woman saw her in the street and stopped the car just to hug her. She asked from which fairy tale she had come out of," remembers the proud son.
The lifestyle of the near-octogenarian has a positive influence on several other women. Those who are in her age group feel inspired to become more daring in their outfits, and go out more. "This is a joy in my life, I feel very happy," she says.
Izaura used to cultivate orchids at her home. But since her husband died, 16 years ago, and she moved to an apartment, she decided to rethink her routine. It was then that her passion for traveling came about. Four months ago she moved once again, this time to Florianópolis, the setting of many of her pictures.
Her three sons, five grandsons and three great-grandsons are taking advantage of the fame, along with Izaura. They buy newspapers to show their friends, and proudly show off their grandmother's social networks. "My sister says: 'mother, I can't be like you!'", says Márcio, laughingly.
Izaura's trademark is her style, but the son points out that she focuses on different and cheap clothes – and not expensive or famous brands. Including hats, kerchiefs, and turbans, she has already over 400 pieces of clothing. And she is not interested in minimalism, on the contrary – the influencer likes color, high heels, necklaces and large sunglasses. The rule is to have fun.
Santa Catarina, Brasil
Latest on PrZen
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- ChainUP: Providing Next Generation Crypto Asset Solutions
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Great Gift For Father's Day
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer