Popular on PrZen
- DNAtix announces new scientific advisory board member - Genetics Prof. David Haymer
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- PNH Technology Inc and Sourcing Solutions LLC Merge
- Franke Acquires Chain Link Services, C-Store Equipment and Facilities Specialist
- Payzer announces Series C financing, expanded emphasis on Payzerware
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens Installs Permeable Path with 20,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Stemology® Continues its Quest for Younger Looking Skin
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
Semtek, a provider of POS software, has carried out the integration work with Anderson Zaks' payment solution which supports all Chip and PIN and contactless transactions, and will be supplying its POS solution, also free of charge to the charity.
Iain High, Managing Director at Anderson Zaks commented; "Hatzola North London does an amazing job to provide free ambulance services both for emergency and ongoing medical care in its community. It relies entirely upon its volunteers and the generosity of individuals and charitable organisations to finance its equipment and operations. Anderson Zaks is delighted to be able to provide its support and payment solution to process donations for the charity on its most important fundraising night."
Shulem Hanstater of Semtek said; "It is a pleasure to be able to provide my programming services to support such a key service organisation in the community. The annual fundraiser event is a great opportunity for Hatzola to celebrate its work with its partner services and thank all of its supporters, without whom the service could not operate. Anderson Zak is the ideal partner to provide the seamless payment services on the night to help maximise the opportunity to accept donations that will enable the charity to continue its great work."
Donations both large and small will be accepted on the night to fund specific operational and medical supplies used by the organisation to provide its services.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
44 (0) 1491 845553
Filed Under: Retail
Latest on PrZen
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- HARTING Han M23 Power-Hybrid Connectors
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Couple That Traveled the World with Their Two-Year-Old Launches Blog with Tips for Traveling with Kids
- DoublePositive CEO Joey Liner Joins Digital Media Solutions Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine