Popular on PrZen
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover! 181
- 72-HOUR EXTREME Home Makeover!
- Zurvita Announces Partnership with BusinessOpportunity.com for Recruitment of Distributors
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- Sharp Instincts Announces Launch of New Website
- RYNO Classifieds, The New Way to BUY and SELL Online
- JD Power: What Do Your Cable Company and Your Car Manufacturer Have in Common? Soon, More Than You Think!
- Sandline Discovery Receives CV Magazine 2018 Technology Innovator Award
- ACEINNA Emerges as $50 Million Sensor Technology Spin Out
- Atlas Elite Entertainment lauched a new online magazine
Semtek, a provider of POS software, has carried out the integration work with Anderson Zaks' payment solution which supports all Chip and PIN and contactless transactions, and will be supplying its POS solution, also free of charge to the charity.
Iain High, Managing Director at Anderson Zaks commented; "Hatzola North London does an amazing job to provide free ambulance services both for emergency and ongoing medical care in its community. It relies entirely upon its volunteers and the generosity of individuals and charitable organisations to finance its equipment and operations. Anderson Zaks is delighted to be able to provide its support and payment solution to process donations for the charity on its most important fundraising night."
Shulem Hanstater of Semtek said; "It is a pleasure to be able to provide my programming services to support such a key service organisation in the community. The annual fundraiser event is a great opportunity for Hatzola to celebrate its work with its partner services and thank all of its supporters, without whom the service could not operate. Anderson Zak is the ideal partner to provide the seamless payment services on the night to help maximise the opportunity to accept donations that will enable the charity to continue its great work."
More on PrZen
Donations both large and small will be accepted on the night to fund specific operational and medical supplies used by the organisation to provide its services.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
44 (0) 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- It's here! The first full history of Parisian food!
- Meet the 2018 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Summer Clearance Sale for B2B Customers at Rizoess
- Robert J. Becerra named to the 2018 SuperLawyers List as one of the Top Attorneys in Florida
- American Lamprecht Transport announces its new Referral Program
- GrooveCar Brings Online Auto Buying to ACUC Conference
- PlayerAuctions Recommends the Account Value Calculator to Evaluate Accounts in a Snap
- Inspired 2 Win Enterprise LLC by La'Toya Hart Moves to New Office Location
- Cornerstone Medical Clinic Expands, Welcomes Family Nurse Practitioner Celeste Shumate
- Prison Rideshare Network Launches Niche-Focused Business Directory for Prison Ride Providers
- Keystone Symposia and The Leadership Alliance Collaborate on Virtual Symposium on Mentoring
- Elected! Michelle Coss joins the Running USA Board of Directors
- Hybrid Studios Hosts Student Field Trip Day
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Chuck Reed
- Lovewild Design One Year Anniversary!
- Progressive National Baptist Convention Seeks the Return of Moral Values and Civil Rights during 57th Annual Session in Philadelphia
- New Digital Manufacturing Facility for On-Demand Delivery of Production Quality Parts Opened at PADT
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- AGR Marketing Solutions Introduces INTELLI-LINK®
- SpiceRoads Cycling Rolls out E-bikes in Vietnam and Sri Lanka