Popular on PrZen
- Grand Opening Sept 7 - 9th Urban Tacos Mexican Grill NJ 204
- First Post-Grand Jury Child Abuse Lawsuit Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese 169
- Surf Dogs Surfing for Charity and One Little Pug Is Making a Splash with a Rare Disease 144
- STARK Industries Participates in 2018 MHSRS with Ohio State University Exhibiting DoD Warfighter Uses of Isansys Lifetouch Wireless Cardiac Telemetry 123
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Van Wagoner Ventures Addresses Smart Grid Potential 123
- Bitcoin-era Blockchain Unveils "Digital Notes" 122
- HansenCX Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Office in Columbia, South Carolina 116
- Lose Weight And Maintain Health with PhenQ - A Review by HealthClinicUSA 116
- Chinese Feature Film Salvaged from Corrupt Hard Drive, to Screen at Kazan IFF 115
- Jazz Singer Kathy Sanborn's "Love Will Light the Way" Releases September 1, 2018 101
Semtek, a provider of POS software, has carried out the integration work with Anderson Zaks' payment solution which supports all Chip and PIN and contactless transactions, and will be supplying its POS solution, also free of charge to the charity.
Iain High, Managing Director at Anderson Zaks commented; "Hatzola North London does an amazing job to provide free ambulance services both for emergency and ongoing medical care in its community. It relies entirely upon its volunteers and the generosity of individuals and charitable organisations to finance its equipment and operations. Anderson Zaks is delighted to be able to provide its support and payment solution to process donations for the charity on its most important fundraising night."
Shulem Hanstater of Semtek said; "It is a pleasure to be able to provide my programming services to support such a key service organisation in the community. The annual fundraiser event is a great opportunity for Hatzola to celebrate its work with its partner services and thank all of its supporters, without whom the service could not operate. Anderson Zak is the ideal partner to provide the seamless payment services on the night to help maximise the opportunity to accept donations that will enable the charity to continue its great work."
Donations both large and small will be accepted on the night to fund specific operational and medical supplies used by the organisation to provide its services.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
44 (0) 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Evolve IP® to Hold Women, Wine, and Tech Event to Stimulate Collaboration
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade
- Stress Breakthrough Coaching Now Accessible Worldwide to Burned-Out & Stressed-Out Moms
- Startup Weekend Miami: Latinx In Tech Brings National Spotlight On Miami Latin Entrepreneurs
- LR Foundation announces new partnership with Crete Academy - Preps for inaugural Career Day Interactive Fair
- Cinedapt Revitalizes the Entertainment Industry to End Piracy with Personalized Films
- NutriStyle Seeks to Disrupt Healthcare, Grocery Industries with Artificial Intelligence
- Governor Brown Signs Assembly Bill 3141 Sunset of BAR
- Award Winning Plumbing & Heating Company in Berkshire Website Relaunch
- Karda Consulting Launches Cyber Security Managed Services
- Summer Hill Films goes to 'Fire Island' with new female driven romantic comedy!
- UU Wellesley Welcomes Senior Minister Rev. Dr. Kelly Murphy Mason
- Lewis Parks Hosts Inaugural Lure for a Cure Fundraiser in Buckhead
- Custom slitting meets specific production process needs