Popular on PrZen
- Tobu Railway Co. LTD Offers Access to Some of Japan's Finest Hot Spring Resorts
- Why Social Security and Medicare Programs Are Vital to Older Americans in Florida
- 4WD Supacentre has recently announced the launch of brand new camping accessories
- America 2030 Capital, LLC has launched Stock Loan (SBL) Operations in Asia & Asia Pacific with loans as low as 1.99%
- Fake Danisa: what exactly it is – is it really a counterfeit product?
- Grant Gisondo Talks To Matthew Brickman About The Benefits of Online Virtual Mediation
- Call For Young Classical Concert Musicians
- Veterans Affairs Launches Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- Ability Films, llc. Announces "Norma's Sun" True Story Film Indiegogo Investment Campaign
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Sandy Lamb
Semtek, a provider of POS software, has carried out the integration work with Anderson Zaks' payment solution which supports all Chip and PIN and contactless transactions, and will be supplying its POS solution, also free of charge to the charity.
Iain High, Managing Director at Anderson Zaks commented; "Hatzola North London does an amazing job to provide free ambulance services both for emergency and ongoing medical care in its community. It relies entirely upon its volunteers and the generosity of individuals and charitable organisations to finance its equipment and operations. Anderson Zaks is delighted to be able to provide its support and payment solution to process donations for the charity on its most important fundraising night."
Shulem Hanstater of Semtek said; "It is a pleasure to be able to provide my programming services to support such a key service organisation in the community. The annual fundraiser event is a great opportunity for Hatzola to celebrate its work with its partner services and thank all of its supporters, without whom the service could not operate. Anderson Zak is the ideal partner to provide the seamless payment services on the night to help maximise the opportunity to accept donations that will enable the charity to continue its great work."
More on PrZen
Donations both large and small will be accepted on the night to fund specific operational and medical supplies used by the organisation to provide its services.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
44 (0) 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- Seasoned Personal Trainer & Twenty-Three Year Post-op Bariatric Surgery Patient, Pamela Harrelson, Provides Hope For the Obese & Those Who Love Them
- Oklahoma Luxury Resort and Spa on 90+/- Acres Offered for $3.25 Million
- Makeup Gourmet's Announcement of its New MUG Makeup Artist Lab Advances the Training Landscape
- Smarteeva releases innovative technology for the medical device industry
- Quieting The Monkey Mind, The New Book From Music Pioneers Dudley And Dean Evenson Helps Individuals Calm Minds And Bodies With Meditation And Music
- Coffin 2 Released on iTunes and GooglePlay
- Villas by the Sea condos for sale in Lauderdale by the Sea in comparison to luxury townhomes for sale - one Florida real estate broker's opinion
- Active Risk Manager joins line-up for Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit
- An exciting era for the Latin Community, as a NEW Lifestyle show and screening is coming to NEPA with "Beautiful Day/ Un Dia Bonito"
- Legendary Chicago Mixshow Dj Crew Mastermix 6 Reunites!
- Atheist Billboard in Sioux Falls Raise Awareness of Human Trafficking
- Will the Dow Jones Industrial hit 32000 to 36000 by 2021 or 2022 then crash?
- Counseling Hotline and Website for Mudslide / Fire Victims
- CVS Health and Aetna Merges for Improved Performance in Healthcare Delivery
- United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. (UHS) is one of the first New York State organizations to take advantage of the RENEW It Now NY program
- Hard Manufacturing chooses RENEW It Now NY for Energy Efficiency project
- RENEW Energy Partners awarded NYSERDA Emerging Technologies and Accelerated Commercialization program support for RENEW It Now NY™ initiative
- Unicom Teleservices Named One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" by Entrepreneur Magazine's 2017 Entrepreneur360 List
- Nathan Conniry's latest song - So Baby has magical tunes and different lyricism
- What Do Women Want? Films, Films, and more Films!!