Popular on PrZen
- Arcuity Ai, Inc. Launch Of Blockchain Platform To Authenticate Record Orders For California Workers Compensation
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- GirlsCode Members Doing Their Part to Close Gender Gap in Tech
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- Acumentrics, Inc. Receives Grant From The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts For Workforce Training
Jack McIver, has joined Anderson Zaks as Sales Manager. With a history of working in the information technology and services industry, Jack has a range of experience across Payments, Point of Sale (POS) Systems, Sales Management, Business Development and Payment Card Processing. A strong sales professional, Jack has a BA in Business Management/Commerce from Oxford Brookes University/Curtin University. Before joining Anderson Zaks Jack held a variety of sales and business development roles at Retail Merchant Services.
On joining Anderson Zaks, Jack stated; "With the huge rate of change in the payment industry, these are very exciting times. As an independent payment service provider Anderson Zaks is developing its dynamic portfolio of solutions ready for the next generation of payments. This is a great opportunity for me help Anderson Zaks increase its market penetration with a range of innovative new products."
Iain High, CEO at Anderson Zaks commented; "As well as new products to announce later this year, we are also actively recruiting new partners to help us to sell into this vibrant and fast changing market."
Anderson Zaks recently announced its collaboration with Bluefin for its PCI-validated P2PE solutions that devalue credit card and debit data with immediate encryption upon swipe or dip in the PCI-approved point of entry device, preventing clear-text cardholder data from being accessible in the event of a data breach.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- How to choose a detoxification centre that works
- Endovenous laser therapy (evlt)
- All You Need to Know About Dental Implants
- Emerald mineral and their properties
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- How effective is Coolsculpting for your health?
- Benefits of Using Dental Implants
- Check Dentist Reviews To Find A Perfect Dentist
- Top Reasons To Find A Best And Professional Dentist
- Carefully choose a pain specialist
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Choosing a Cool sculpting provider
- Considerations When Searching a Capable Dentist
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- At age 78, Grandma of Brazil becomes an influencer of fashion and behavior on Instagram
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Launches New Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Initiative on Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits