Popular on PrZen
- DNAtix announces new scientific advisory board member - Genetics Prof. David Haymer
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Franke Acquires Chain Link Services, C-Store Equipment and Facilities Specialist
- PNH Technology Inc and Sourcing Solutions LLC Merge
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens Installs Permeable Path with 20,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Payzer announces Series C financing, expanded emphasis on Payzerware
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- Toy of the Year Finalist, What The Film?! Is The First Film Industry Focused Toy or Game to Be a Finalist in Over a Decade
Jack McIver, has joined Anderson Zaks as Sales Manager. With a history of working in the information technology and services industry, Jack has a range of experience across Payments, Point of Sale (POS) Systems, Sales Management, Business Development and Payment Card Processing. A strong sales professional, Jack has a BA in Business Management/Commerce from Oxford Brookes University/Curtin University. Before joining Anderson Zaks Jack held a variety of sales and business development roles at Retail Merchant Services.
On joining Anderson Zaks, Jack stated; "With the huge rate of change in the payment industry, these are very exciting times. As an independent payment service provider Anderson Zaks is developing its dynamic portfolio of solutions ready for the next generation of payments. This is a great opportunity for me help Anderson Zaks increase its market penetration with a range of innovative new products."
Iain High, CEO at Anderson Zaks commented; "As well as new products to announce later this year, we are also actively recruiting new partners to help us to sell into this vibrant and fast changing market."
Anderson Zaks recently announced its collaboration with Bluefin for its PCI-validated P2PE solutions that devalue credit card and debit data with immediate encryption upon swipe or dip in the PCI-approved point of entry device, preventing clear-text cardholder data from being accessible in the event of a data breach.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on PrZen
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- Heilind Asia Wins the 5th China IOT Technology Innovation Award
- We Are Today Recognized As A Creditable Channel Partner In Asia Market
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Company House Hotel of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands Reopens after Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- CustomersFirst Now Wins Aragon Research 2018 Innovation Award for Customer Journey Mapping
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- With Addition of Karting Miami, Dezerland Park Becomes Miami's Largest Indoor Theme Park
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, TaskUs, One of the Best Places to Work in 2019
- 35% Dividend Paid to Members of the Retail Group of New York Workers' Compensation Safety Group #544
- Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines
- Revolutionary FADES Auto-Darkening Eyewear Set to Debut at CES 2019
- FIX Rewards launches in North America
- GrooveCar Direct Introduces Redesigned Auto Shopping Website!
- Voxmedia LLC awarded ACCME Accreditation with Commendation