Popular on PrZen
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University - 129
- LOTUS VAPING TECHNOLOGIES Files Premarket Tobacco Applications with the FDA
- Offset Launches Joint Venture With Axis Replay To Create Artist Driven Live + Virtual Concert
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- OnDemand Visit, Inc. Launched 911 Emergency Department triage solution now available as - 911Triage
- Winners Announced for The OBWS Black Entrepreneur of The Year Awards, presented by Snapchat
- SienaBlü Group Selected by the United Nations as a Participant in the Global Sustainability Compact
- Going Global on a Shoestring - Global Expansion in the Software Industry on a Small Budget
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Hypersonic Drone Startup Inks Rocket Testing Agreement with Colorado Air and Space Port
This year as you take the time to pause and celebrate the fathers in your life sharing this extraordinary book as gift along with the traditional dining experience will offer extra value to Father's Day and will serve as icing on the cake.
Very rarely do black men tell their stories and give us a glimpse into their unique perspectives; but in this book 13 men take the time to share their victories with you along with their obstacles.
They all somehow miraculously muster the strength, determination, fortitude, hope, intelligence, humility to extract the highest value from their life's lessons and give hope to all fathers through their unique lenses.
"It's time that we hear from our brothers who are doing positive things in the community and making a positive impact in the lives of others. This will be a welcomed new collection of history about black men," says Toni Coleman Brown, Vice President of the Collaborative Experience.
Contributors to this anthology represent black men from all walks of life. They vary in age, cultural backgrounds and reside in cities across the United States.
The co-authors are penning experiences about life, fatherhood, friendships, relationships business and social issues as well as negative perceptions that they've had to face in order to survive in today's society. Readers will be able to relate to the stories shared in the anthology and will understand that they're not alone in their life challenges.
The co-authors and their chapters are!
WHEN THE ODDS ARE STACKED AGAINST YOU – TRUST GOD! by Kevin Lamar Byrd
TALK ABOUT IT! by Michael James
WAKE UP! by Bernard McArthur
BETTER DAYS AHEAD by Malcolm Boyd
SUCCESS PRINCIPLES by Jason Murray
THE MAN BEHIND THE THREE-PIECE SUIT by Richard A. Celestin, Esq.
AN ODE TO AUNT PERZELLA by Dr. Terry Grant
ABUNDANT LIFE AFTER A HEART ATTACK by Rev. Dr. Phil Craig
STAGE 5 by Milton Shelton Jr.
THE MAKING OF A CHAMPION by Phil Andrews
DIVINE CONNECTION by Lee Scott Coleman
MY RECIPES FOR LIFE by Shawn D. Farnum
MY LIFE'S JOURNEY TO TRUTH by Dr. Samuel Gilmore
The former two-term President of the 100 Black Men of Long Island, Inc. and President of the Long Island African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (New York state's largest African American Chamber) joined the project to lend his support, as much of his life has been focused on building networks of Black Men who have a positive voice and are willing to give 100% of their efforts to empower the community.
"Black Men telling their stories in this upcoming book anthology is groundbreaking and has the potential to empower an untold number of Black Men to greatness worldwide" Phil Andrews, President the Long Island African American chamber of Commerce, Inc. Phil Andrews, New York District Office of the United States SBA 2018 Small Business Champion.
To purchase your copy of the book Our Stories Our Voices Black Men Speak Their Truth Book 1 visit http://www.ourstoriesourvoices.com/phil-andrews/ or visit Barnes and Nobile online at https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/our-stories-ou...
Filed Under: Books
Latest on PrZen
- ATM Productions Bursts Onto the Virtual Stage
- American Mensa Celebrates Its Diamond Jubilee
- Intoxicating Wellness – A Mother And Daughter's Journey To Wellness And Sustainable Travel
- The Beverly Hills, 90210 Videocast Live Super Show will Celebrate 30 Years of TV's Favorite ZIP code
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Thiel College as a top regional college in western Pa
- It's time to fulfil promise to the world's poorest – CPDE
- Aura Launches Commission-Based Referral Programme
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- Award-winning jazz singer/composer Kathy Sanborn releases a very special "America the Beautiful" for freedom lovers everywhere
- J.F. Taylor, Inc. Selects DiSTI Corporation for AMPV Trainer
- Menufy Accepts Six Additional Cryptocurrencies for Digital Food Orders
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- CEO Coaching International Client Waste2Wear Wins Sustainable Business Award from the European Union Chamber of Commerce
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe