Popular on PrZen
- Janel Group Taps Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
- Performance Guarantee Insurance developed by Edge Management LLC
- Anakyn Personal Server & Cloud Launches on Kickstarter
- Massachusetts Life Science Company Device Being Fit to Target Coronavirus
- ALROSA to hold four auctions for rough diamonds in New York
- "Perils and Pearls"—the Inspiring Story of Survival During WWII—Launches FREE on the Kindle Platform
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- HDScores Gives Schools, Hospitals, and the Public Peace of Mind
- Fennemore Craig Doubles Down on Business
- STG Logistics Welcomes Four New Vice Presidents to Sales Team
Our team looks forward to your company's continued success and growth in the government marketplace.
On November 8 of 2019, Mr. Jeff Reynolds wrote this beautiful letter to Bethany Elgin and the Government Marketplace team.
Government Marketplace LLC
Newark, DE 19713
I wanted to thank you and your entire team for your assistance in obtaining our Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 621 Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing Services with the Department of Veteran Affairs. We were recently awarded our contract# 36F79719D0233 on October 1st, 2019, and we are an official contractor on GSA Advantage/GSA eBuy.
I can assure you that we would not be where we are today without Government Marketplace's assistance. The 621 is one of the most extensive schedules the GSA offers, and while the other partners and I have been in the healthcare staffing industry for almost a decade, we could not have successfully secured our contract without your help. Not to mention, the turnaround time exceeded our expectations, and we're looking forward to getting ahead start on our Q1 for the New Year!
Each of your team members that were assigned to our solicitation throughout the process thoroughly knew their role and answered all our questions as quickly as possible. Our agency is in a fast-paced industry, so we can truly appreciate the attentiveness we received.
We knew we needed assistance in this process, and what set you apart from your competitors was your honesty and your realistic expectations of the GSA schedule process. My partners and I felt extremely comfortable moving forward with your services. We were impressed from the first time we spoke, and we were happily rewarded with our decision. We can't thank you enough, and we appreciate everything you've done!
Cheers to you and your team!
Director of Government Contracts/Partner
Link to the letter of reference from Alumni Staffing LLC - https://www.prlog.org/12798394-alumni-staffing-llc.jpg
If you would like more information on Government Marketplace LLC, please visit us online at https://www.gov-marketplace.com or call our office at (302) 297-9694.
You can reach Bethany Elgin direct at (302) 268-9181 or by email Bethany@Gov-Marketplace.com also if you would like to speak with her.
Latest on PrZen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Danny Wimmer Presents on Major Investment from The Yucaipa Companies
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Holabird's four-day Objects of Our Affections auction, held Feb. 14th-17th in Reno, totals $356,000
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners are proud to present a CLE for the National Business Institute
- Evolve IP Expands Global Leadership in Hospitality Industry
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Impact Investments Partnerships
- Digital Media Solutions Pledges To Become Carbon Negative In 2020
- Macadamian to host AI in Healthcare webinar with Microsoft Canada's National Chief Data Scientist
- Andrew Jones' first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction totals nearly $2M
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- RI Chiropractors Concludes Healing Hands Glove and Mitten Drive for Big Brothers Big Sisters of RI